Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Hi Sergio
Sorry, my English is very bad, ....
I think you are referring to Leora's new friend ... he is a man (I think he is Ukrainian) and you can hear him when Leora puts the phone out loud ... if you go to the replay of the scene in the bathtub, you can hear him very well ...

thanks

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pepe said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is going to be OK. 🙏

I appreciate it Pepe and all!!!  This seizure was something out of the Twilight Zone in the fact that there were some things that he did during the seizure that he has never done before.  He was working from home and while checking over the systems at work he had the seizure.  My daughter was talking to him about 3 hours after the seizure and then she called me with a WTF sentiment.  I got over there and in his bedroom he has a huge roll top desk that he uses as his office.  He had been eating grapes and there was a big pile of them that had been smushed into his chair and yet he didn't show any signs of grape matter on him anywhere.  His computer monitor was up under his roll top desk and his keyboard was behind his chair and the most bizarre thing of all was his chair never moved.  He claims the last thing he can remember was sitting in his chair eating grapes while checking out the various systems at the hospital....from what I seen, there is no way in hell he could have been sitting down but who really knows!!  He is OK and only ended up with a bit tongue, a small cut on the side of his face and a couple of pop knots on his la boca!!  Very strange seizure this time for sure!!! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate it Pepe and all!!!  This seizure was something out of the Twilight Zone in the fact that there were some things that he did during the seizure that he has never done before.  He was working from home and while checking over the systems at work he had the seizure.  My daughter was talking to him about 3 hours after the seizure and then she called me with a WTF sentiment.  I got over there and in his bedroom he has a huge roll top desk that he uses as his office.  He had been eating grapes and there was a big pile of them that had been smushed into his chair and yet he didn't show any signs of grape matter on him anywhere.  His computer monitor was up under his roll top desk and his keyboard was behind his chair and the most bizarre thing of all was his chair never moved.  He claims the last thing he can remember was sitting in his chair eating grapes while checking out the various systems at the hospital....from what I seen, there is no way in hell he could have been sitting down but who really knows!!  He is OK and only ended up with a bit tongue, a small cut on the side of his face and a couple of pop knots on his la boca!!  Very strange seizure this time for sure!!! 

Scary...but pleased he's ok Harley...

• Like 3