Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

“I want you to use my words against me,” Graham said in 2016. “If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say, ‘Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination.'”

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

“I want you to use my words against me,” Graham said in 2016. “If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say, ‘Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination.'”

Answer this.. If a Democrat was president and the Democrats held the Senate 53-47 in an election year and a conservative judge had died in September and you had a chance to make the court a 6-3 liberal advantage  for at least the next ten to twenty years , what would you expect the Democrats  to do?

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Answer this.. If a Democrat was president and the Democrats held the Senate 53-47 in an election year and a conservative judge had died in September and you had a chance to make the court a 6-3 liberal advantage  for at least the next ten to twenty years , what would you expect the Democrats  to do?

The right thing, which is what Graham said. Hold him to his word.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

He wanted to point out that far more people die of COVID than the flu in democratically controlled states than they do in republican controlled states 😏

If you look at the chart for all 50+ states, you can see there are more deaths from COVID-19 than from the flu in every state, except five. Republican or Democrat has nothing to do with it. But, you guys keep spouting the psychopath's propaganda just as if it were true.

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Nothing if they established the rule McConnell set, and Graham attested to TWICE.  This is pure hypocrisy AND we're not talking about what democrats would do because that's not an issue at this time.  This will cost the GOP the Senate and presidency.  Suburban women, for one, are even more pissed now.  Not to mention that this country has had enough of the shitty issues the GOP spew forth upon us.  Graham may even lose SC over this.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Nothing if they established the rule McConnell set, and Graham attested to TWICE.  This is pure hypocrisy AND we're not talking about what democrats would do because that's not an issue at this time.  This will cost the GOP the Senate and presidency.  Suburban women, for one, are even more pissed now.  Not to mention that this country has had enough of the shitty issues the GOP spew forth upon us.  Graham may even lose SC over this.

Keep dreaming