Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

I predict that if Joe Biden is elected president the day after he is declared winner of the election covid-19 will miraculously disappear from the news media. New infections will greatly decrease, hospitalization rates will decline, and deaths from covid-19 will essentially cease to happen.  :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I predict that if Joe Biden is elected president the day after he is declared winner of the election covid-19 will miraculously disappear from the news media. New infections will greatly decrease, hospitalization rates will decline, and deaths from covid-19 will essentially cease to happen.  :rolleyes:

Is he that good?...😏

• Haha 1

Shelby County woman who passed away 6 months ago gets letter saying she is COVID-19 positive

She died in February but the test supposedly took place in June. 

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Shelby County man questions what is going on at the Shelby County Health Department

His mother died six months ago, but the health department just sent her a letter saying she is COVID-19 positive.

Troy Whittington said he was surprised when he opened the letter this week from the Shelby County Health Department. He knew what was in that letter was false. 

"It's impossible for someone to be tested on June 20, who passed away on February 16th," said Whittington. "I tried to call the health department this morning, ask them why this was going on. She said she would have to get a supervisor. She was sorry for the mistake or she couldn't tell me any information till she got a supervisor, and I haven't heard back from them."

Whittington said this situation makes him question not only the Shelby County Health Department's COVID 19 statistics, but statistics across the country.

• Like 1

"Many of us lit candles and prayed that Sweden's approach to the coronavirus would succeed. As the rest of Europe locked down, Sweden stayed mostly open."

"The Swedish example could have offered deliverance from mask wearing, closed gyms and fights over when to open schools. But it didn't work."

Sweden's Virus Plan Proves Deadly. Trump's Adviser Likes It