Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Trump has just announced that he and his wife were positive for covid19, which shows that it was not really useful to take the treatment for the prevention of the virus, based on chloroquine

At least now we are sure that it is completely useless because that does not prevent having it

We will see if this will have allowed him to avoid having the worst symptoms.

You couldn't write the script, could you...It hardly comes as a surprise...He's a class A idiot!

Well he's been trying to catch it from the off, but it's taken a lot longer than I thought it would. He must've stopped drinking bleach 😏. Contact tracing and the relevant quarantine of everyone in contact with him should be interesting...and how will this affect the election

I'm actually worried about his health. He's not a kick in the arse off 80 and obese. Apparently his medical team tell us he's super fit and healthy, and him and his good lady are well and have no symptoms...Well they would say that, wouldn't they 😒

MR TRUMP...COVID IS REAL!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You couldn't write the script, could you...It hardly comes as a surprise...He's a class A idiot!

Well he's been trying to catch it from the off, but it's taken a lot longer than I thought it would. He must've stopped drinking bleach 😏. Contact tracing and the relevant quarantine of everyone in contact with him should be interesting...and how will this affect the election

I'm actually worried about his health. He's not a kick in the arse odd 80 and obese. Apparently his medical team tell us he's super fit and healthy, and neither him or his good lady are well and have no symptoms...Well they would say that, wouldn't they 😒

MR TRUMP...COVID IS REAL!!

I wonder if this will register finally with the idiots in the USA that bang on about their constitutional rights being abused when asked to behave in a safe manner eg:masks, social distancing etc,etc.?

Before you yanks start getting on to me I realise completely that the aforementioned"idiots" are in all country's of the world.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

to all of the kool aid drinking apologists:  just think about whether trump could have done anything different from this. 

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Bob Woodward's revelation that President Trump was well aware of how deadly and contagious Covid-19 was in early February definitively answered a famous question from an earlier presidential scandal:...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

whoops!     

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

President Donald Trump announced Thursday night that he and First Lady Melania Trump will begin a "quarantine process" after his close aide, Hope Hicks, tested positive for the coronavirus.His short tweet...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

who'd of thunk it?  

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

President Donald Trump is responsible for nearly 38% of coronavirus misinformation in traditional media around the world, according to a new study by researchers at Cornell University.The study looked at...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

Trump has just announced that he and his wife were positive for covid19, which shows that it was not really useful to take the treatment for the prevention of the virus, based on chloroquine

At least now we are sure that it is completely useless because that does not prevent having it

We will see if this will have allowed him to avoid having the worst symptoms.

Trump stopped taking hydroxychloroquine many weeks ago. It only works as a preventative while you are taking it, not for anytime after you stop. It is not a vaccine.  I'm interested to see if the president takes hydroxychloroquine now that he is infected. Early in the infection is when hydroxychloroquine is most effective as a treatment.  He may actually end up proving that hydroxychloroquine works.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I wonder if this will register finally with the idiots in the USA that bang on about their constitutional rights being abused when asked to behave in a safe manner eg:masks, social distancing etc,etc.?

Before you yanks start getting on to me I realise completely that the aforementioned"idiots" are in all country's of the world.

So how do you explain the Democrat governor of Virginia and his wife being infected with covid-19? That same governor has enacted some of the toughest covid-19 regulations of any state in the U.S., but he and his wife still became infected.:huh::confused:

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Boris Johnson had it and he made it through but then Boris is not 74 Years Old either he's only 56.   

Trump is in the high risk category.  All those greasy hamburgers over the years sure does not build any immunity it only builds up plaque in the arteries which narrow and harden up over time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Boris Johnson had it and he made it through but then Boris is not 74 Years Old either he's only 56.   

Trump is in the high risk category.  All those greasy hamburgers over the years sure does not build any immunity it only builds up plaque in the arteries which narrow and harden up over time.

You just demonstrated your belief in another myth.  Carbohydrates from processed foods build up plaque in the arteries, not meat.