Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump stopped taking hydroxychloroquine many weeks ago. It only works as a preventative while you are taking it, not for anytime after you stop. It is not a vaccine.  I'm interested to see if the president takes hydroxychloroquine now that he is infected. Early in the infection is when hydroxychloroquine is most effective as a treatment.  He may actually end up proving that hydroxychloroquine works.

it doesn't work for covid at all.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

What do you know about the truth?

i know that you continue to defend the lying sack of shit. 1 day you will realize what an idiot you have been. who am i kidding? you'll never admit it. just drink some more kool aid.

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy.gif

giphy (3).gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Many doctors say just the opposite. And there have been a number of clinical studies proving that hydroxychlotoquine does work, especially if used early in the disease.

many.................... or none.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it doesn't work for covid at all.

Don't start him off on that shit again Golf...😏

At the end of the day he's deserved to contract Covid because of his flippant and blase handling of the pandemic from day 1. No excuses...end of...although I'm sure Ridge has a perfectly good explanation...:dodgy:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump stopped taking hydroxychloroquine many weeks ago. It only works as a preventative while you are taking it, not for anytime after you stop. It is not a vaccine.  I'm interested to see if the president takes hydroxychloroquine now that he is infected. Early in the infection is when hydroxychloroquine is most effective as a treatment.  He may actually end up proving that hydroxychloroquine works.

I'm not too worried about Trump's health, he has an armada of doctors who can give him all the drugs or vaccines that exist and so he can again emerge victorious while minimizing the virus

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i know that you continue to defend the lying sack of shit. 1 day you will realize what an idiot you have been. who am i kidding? you'll never admit it. just drink some more kool aid.

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy.gif

giphy (3).gif

I didn't say anything about Trump, idiot. I was talking about you, but you are so fucking dumb that you can't even understand that.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:18 PM, happyone said:

That statement is the ultimate in pure ignorance and nothing more than intending on being inflamatory. 

President Trump did not force Governor Cuomo to order those seniors back into the care facilites to their impending death-just as an example. 

Even Cuomo and Newsom praised President Trump for his response and support in handling Covid in their States as reported by Newsweek--articles 

available on request.  

in case you missed it hairplug guy lied about & continues to lie about the seriousness of covid19. also the only reason that he received praise was because if you don't pretend to like & praise dear leader he won't help anyone no matter how many deaths occur. try to keep up with current events before you post.

tenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

0b4.gif

• Like 1