Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been used succesfully for many years to save many peoples lives who had contracted malaria, and even in many cases of people who had developed serious health conditions of rheumatoid arthritus, and it has also been used to successfully treat people who had developed serious cases of systemic lupus. Just like it has been used successfully in treating some cases of the covid19 virus. It can be used successfully to treat it with some people because everyones biological genetic make up is different. Meaning it works as a successful treatment for some, but it may not for others. But it can be used as a treatment for some people, not a cure.

I think the worldwide jury is still out on this one. We've done it to death (no pun intended) and should draw a line under it. Just to say that, after numerous trials here in UK, it's been dropped as a possible cure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Statistics show that for most people the virus is no big deal. The vast majority of deaths were of elderly people with preexisting medical conditions.  

Yes, those who die are the elderly, except that the intensive care units are full of young and healthy people, it leaves traces of being intubated, the virus itself leaves traces in physical condition
Let's continue to minimize the risks and the average age of death will quickly drop

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trouble is, if he only goes down with mild symptoms and recovers quickly, he'll no doubt belittle the virus in his lead up to the election...''What is all the fuss about''...😒

unfortunately you are right. i can see it now. "what was all the fuss about?" no mention of 200,000 + or the families left behind.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There are numerous doctors in this country treating covid-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine. If you read something other than Democrat talking points or liberal progressive propaganda you would know that. 

i don't think so. check again. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been used succesfully for many years to save many peoples lives who had contracted malaria, and even in many cases of people who had developed serious health conditions of rheumatoid arthritus, and it has also been used to successfully treat people who had developed serious cases of systemic lupus. Just like it has been used successfully in treating some cases of the covid19 virus. It can be used successfully to treat it with some people because everyones biological genetic make up is different. Meaning it works as a successful treatment for some, but it may not for others. But it can be used as a treatment for some people, not a cure.

no. it was tried for people in desparate shape but found to be useless for covid19.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think so. check again. 

I know so, you fucking idiot. I've seen a number of the doctors being interviewed on t.v. Maybe you need to watch something other than MSNBC and CNN, and read something other than The New York Times and The Washington Post. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I know so, you fucking idiot. I've seen a number of the doctors being interviewed on t.v. Maybe you need to watch something other than MSNBC and CNN, and read something other than The New York Times and The Washington Post. 

riddle me this batman. why do you keep trying to convince me that you are not a moron when everything that you posts confirms that you are?

giphy (4).gif

giphy (5).gif

giphy (6).gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. it was tried for people in desparate shape but found to be useless for covid19.

Hydroxychloroquine is most effective as a treatment for covid-19 in the early stages of the disease, not with people who are in desperate shape.