Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But are you real, you fucking idiot?

Might have guessed out of all the idiots on this topic you would reply. You and the rest still probably think it's a conspiracy against America and Trump. Sit down you old basdard before that heart of yours finally packs up. Had a brain you would be dangerous. Bellend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And according to a number of experts over here who have treated patients with hydroxychloroquine for over 50 years in some cases, the side effects are minimal if given in the proper dosage. Tylenol is sold over the counter with no prescription required, but if over dosed Tylenol is deadly.

Yes...but not for Covid.

Ok, I'm outta this conversation. It's like fucking deja vu deja vu...😒

broken record on Twitter: "This I could support… "

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Might have guessed out of all the idiots on this topic you would reply. You and the rest still probably think it's a conspiracy against America and Trump. Sit down you old basdard before that heart of yours finally packs up. Had a brain you would be dangerous. Bellend. 

Still doesn't change the fact that your comment blaming Trump for all of the 200,000+ deaths in the U.S. from covid-19 was an ignorant statement.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So how do you explain the Democrat governor of Virginia and his wife being infected with covid-19? That same governor has enacted some of the toughest covid-19 regulations of any state in the U.S., but he and his wife still became infected.:huh::confused:

Well I gave my opinion based on numerous cases In the U.S. of interviews with members of the public in groups or individuals in many different states who clearly were not prepared to act sensibly or responsibly in the face of this emergency.You totally missed my point which is that it's the people who blatantly disregard the Governor of Virginia's instructions for instance.As for him and his wife contracting covid 19 as you well know there is no absolute guarantee you are safe from it.Just recently in my hometown Edinburgh Scotland there was a rally of 5 or 6 hundred people protesting about being asked to mask up at all, anywhere and we have quite strict rules in place so this irresponsible attitude is everywhere irrespective of what the local regulations are.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During a segment on MSNBC this Friday, political analyst Ashley Parker expressed skepticism over the White House’s claims that President...

Who gives a damn what some dumb ass Trump hating reporter thinks?  Where is the factual evidence for her skepticism? Just another brain dead MSNBC reporter with diarrhea of the mouth trying to start another conspiracy story.  

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know so, you fucking idiot. I've seen a number of the doctors being interviewed on t.v. Maybe you need to watch something other than MSNBC and CNN, and read something other than The New York Times and The Washington Post. 

The BBC is pretty fair and accurate...😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still doesn't change the fact that your comment blaming Trump for all of the 200,000+ deaths in the U.S. from covid-19 was an ignorant statement.

Let's not waste anymore of our time. My guess you can't really afford to. Everyone knows what you and Trump are. Good day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1