Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That "whataboutism" has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It's just you trying to change the subject, blame the opposition and deflect attention from the issue. As usual.

LOl... you lefties always use the"whataboutism" argument when you are losing.  You invented the "whataboutism" to shut down counter arguments that you don't like.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Fakt ist: Eine normale schützt nicht vor Viren (die sind so klein das die von keinem Gewebe abgehalten werden). Eine Maske schützt jedoch andere Menschen, wenn ich infiziert bin und dies nicht weiß. Beim ausatmen werden durch die Masken Aerosole, die Viren enthalten können zurück gehalten. Maske kein zuverlässiger Eigenschutz sondern Schutz Anderen Menschen gegenüber. Wenn alle Menschen diese dämlichen Masken (in Korea Standard, deshalb gibt es dort kaum Corona-Infektionen !) tragen würden ist das Risiko sich zu infizieren sehr gering. Trump hat da in seinem Umfeld Fehler gemacht.

See the source image

16 hours ago, Alladino said:

A few good burger stores in the city of hamburg:

Much better than just a burger is the Döner from Berlin:

I spent two weeks in Berlin eating the shittiest food that side of the UK.  Don't start posting that GERMANS make great food, because your culinary skills rival their sense of humor.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you haven't found it in trump's ass. but keep looking.

My posting history is well documented when it comes to my opinion of Trump.  That would include a civilized explanation to you sever weeks ago.  But...the child that you are didn't even bother to acknowledge it.  Mostly because you don't have an ability to respond to someone when they are making sense.  Instead, you continue to attempt to frame an argument that I am pro- Trump by responding with snappy insults.  Perhaps it's because you can't comprehend more than a couple of lines of text. Lol...all of you are the same.  Lack of schooling and indoctrination is taking it's tole.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

My posting history is well documented when it comes to my opinion of Trump.  That would include a civilized explanation to you sever weeks ago.  But...the child that you are didn't even bother to acknowledge it.  Mostly because you don't have an ability to respond to someone when they are making sense.  Instead, you continue to attempt to frame an argument that I am pro- Trump by responding with snappy insults.  Perhaps it's because you can't comprehend more than a couple of lines of text. Lol...all of you are the same.  Lack of schooling and indoctrination is taking it's tole.

not true. you made sense then. but surprise surprise! you reverted to being an insulting asshole with your recent posts. besides why do you get upset when dear leader gets criticized if you aren't in his cult? if you know that he is a moron & liar why not state that now?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

not true. you made sense then. but surprise surprise! you reverted to being an insulting asshole with your recent posts. besides why do you get upset when dear leader gets criticized if you aren't in his cult? if you know that he is a moron & lier why not state that now?

Make up your mind

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry...I'm not going to reach up your ass to "get it"

Why do you have to be so nasty?  Does it make you feel like a better person to curse at me and say disgusting stuff?  Grow up.

• Like 2