Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WILL CONTINUE THE LIES ???????????????????????? 

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The White House announced that press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive for the coronavirus.According to a New York Times report Sunday, McEnany came into the office despite exposure to the...

Probably caught it from someone's dick 🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Excuses? I stated my belief about the Democratic Party.

your excuses or beliefs are shit. here is a brief excerpt from the previous article which i'm sure that you've ignored explaining you & the rest of the cult.                                                                         Interviews with Trump's most fervent supporters have repeatedly shown that they minimize or deny his lies, incompetence and absence of morality because they share his conviction that he is (as he has suggested, himself) a godlike figure protecting them against all they hate and fear. Like all populist tyrants, his actual characteristics and actions are, therefore, irrelevant or even praised (leading to increased violence among those who copy his violence). The fact that Trump now has the disease he mockingly said was not serious and would disappear is sadly very unlikely to have any more influence on this group than his past lies and self-contradictions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

your excuses or beliefs are shit. here is a brief excerpt from the previous article which i'm sure that you've ignored explaining you & the rest of the cult.                                                                         Interviews with Trump's most fervent supporters have repeatedly shown that they minimize or deny his lies, incompetence and absence of morality because they share his conviction that he is (as he has suggested, himself) a godlike figure protecting them against all they hate and fear. Like all populist tyrants, his actual characteristics and actions are, therefore, irrelevant or even praised (leading to increased violence among those who copy his violence). The fact that Trump now has the disease he mockingly said was not serious and would disappear is sadly very unlikely to have any more influence on this group than his past lies and self-contradictions.

Cult? You are mentally deranged.