Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

According to the original prediction by the Imperial College of London the U.S. would suffer 2.2 million deaths from covid-19 with no mitigation policies. 207 thousand deaths is a lot less than 2.2 million, so we must have done something right. I wish no one had died, but unfortunately that is what happens in a pandemic. 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How could he spread it to his supporters when he never left the vehicle which had all the windows rolled up and he was wearing a mask?:huh:

Who knows what happens with this idiot?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

So Trump has left hospital, must be the worlds fastest recovery of Covid 19 known to man ::)

NEWSFLASH.....It seems he has returned now to hospital after thanking his supporters and possibly spreading it a bit more :biggrin: 

Didn't think it was pantomime season yet :biggrin: He's behind you....oh no he isn't he's in the car :biggrin:

Total political theatre...Absolutely unfuckingbelievable!!!!!

This bloke is a total idiot! He just makes it up as he goes along. When 'Covid the Movie' eventually comes out, I can see this guy playing Trump...

image.jpeg.5bbfad9adc4b612a10095e36fa6ac72d.jpeg

Words escape me I'm afraid...I've lost faith in Boris and his team, but this is several levels beyond...He's a fucking joke and I can't believe some of you guys actually support this idiot! 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How could he spread it to his supporters when he never left the vehicle which had all the windows rolled up and he was wearing a mask?:huh:

He shouldn't have done it...FACT!!

You can't possibly defend him on this one...

...but you'll find a reason why he did it no doubt...😒

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Total political theatre...Absolutely unfuckingbelievable!!!!!

This bloke is a total idiot! He just makes it up as he goes along. When 'Covid the Movie' eventually comes out, I can see this guy playing Trump...

image.jpeg.5bbfad9adc4b612a10095e36fa6ac72d.jpeg

Words escape me I'm afraid...I've lost faith in Boris and his team, but this is several levels beyond...He's a fucking joke and I can't believe some of you guys actually support this idiot! 

Quite agree, can't fully agree about Boris but only time will tell on this.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, I'm gonna take my little dog Ted out for a walk, clear my head, and try to make sense of it all...Good luck with that one eh 😏

Well judging by all the rhetoric coming from various ministers any serious back tracking now and Boris is toast. But as i said only time will tell now and there ain't much of that left. Have a nice walk 👍

• Like 1