Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know how long the crazy drive-by publicity stunt actually took

I read the Secret Service is up in arms for putting their agents and other staff at high risk.

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And who actually authorised it!! He might be President, but when ill in hospital, he shouldn't be pulling the strings.

I'm sure he did. He has to control everything. And, if there were any laws involved, he'd have done it anyway because he's the king I'm-above-the-law psychopath.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, I'm gonna take my little dog Ted out for a walk, clear my head, and try to make sense of it all...Good luck with that one eh 😏

Jist as well the wee dug isny cawed Donald eh!!😁👍

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He shouldn't have done it...FACT!!

You can't possibly defend him on this one...

...but you'll find a reason why he did it no doubt...😒

It was a mini campaign--after all it is close to election time and campaigns must go on 😏

• Haha 2

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WILL CONTINUE THE LIES ???????????????????????? 

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The White House announced that press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive for the coronavirus.According to a New York Times report Sunday, McEnany came into the office despite exposure to the...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WILL CONTINUE THE LIES ???????????????????????? 

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The White House announced that press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive for the coronavirus.According to a New York Times report Sunday, McEnany came into the office despite exposure to the...

CNN and MSNBC.:tongue:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Also the treatment he's been given isn't generally given here in UK for mild cases of the illness...😕

It was either that treatment or die from the Hydroxychloroquine regimen he requested 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2