Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

your excuses or beliefs are shit. here is a brief excerpt from the previous article which i'm sure that you've ignored explaining you & the rest of the cult.                                                                         Interviews with Trump's most fervent supporters have repeatedly shown that they minimize or deny his lies, incompetence and absence of morality because they share his conviction that he is (as he has suggested, himself) a godlike figure protecting them against all they hate and fear. Like all populist tyrants, his actual characteristics and actions are, therefore, irrelevant or even praised (leading to increased violence among those who copy his violence). The fact that Trump now has the disease he mockingly said was not serious and would disappear is sadly very unlikely to have any more influence on this group than his past lies and self-contradictions.

So some Trump hating interviewer knows more about me than I do?  I feared the Democratic Party long before Trump ever considered being a presidential candidate. He was the first Republican candidate for president since Ronald Reagan who had enough guts to fight back against the Democrats and the news media. That fact plus his political policies is why I support President Trump. 

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

YES CULT YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO BE DEPROGRAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if Biden is elected does that mean I will be sent to a reeducation camp like the Chinese Communist Government does do dissenters in China?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if Biden is elected does that mean I will be sent to a reeducation camp like the Chinese Communist Government does do dissenters in China?

We all live in hope :biggrin: Best comment you have posted in ages :biggrin: Biden Biden Biden 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So some Trump hating interviewer knows more about me than I do?  I feared the Democratic Party long before Trump ever considered being a presidential candidate. He was the first Republican candidate for president since Ronald Reagan who had enough guts to fight back against the Democrats and the news media. That fact plus his political policies is why I support President Trump. 

the "trump hating interviewer" is a group of mental health experts that have studied the effects of people that follow cults of personality such as dear leader (which you would know if you would READ something besides dingaling's ass). every post that you enter covering his majesty's behavior only reinforces that. try reading the article & comment on it's content instead of repeating the same nonsense. your credibility can't get any lower yet you continue to sink!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

a lot of therapy will be needed for you & your buddies. and donald's nonexistant healthcare plan won't help.

• Like 1