B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Mimi looks so hot in these casual clothes she is wearing right now! In double meeaning!
😍🥵😍

Well, she changed to a summer dress. Less hot in both sences. More air, and more cleavage, but less thick shapely buttom.

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

At this point there aren't much choice. Borders are still closed. Some local Spanish girls would be the best thing, of course, but we all know that's never going to happen. I just hope it's Oksi, rather than Aria.

Aria is lame boring and not even that attractive. Oksi was one of the best but even if she returned I doubt she'd be as good as was when she first came. That backlash she got when she was here was so nasty and toxic.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aria is lame boring and not even that attractive. Oksi was one of the best but even if she returned I doubt she'd be as good as was when she first came. That backlash she got when she was here was so nasty and toxic.

Yup she got flamed for no absolute reason....It's not like any of the people who were chatting shit would say it to her face  though...I have seen her box a wall and trust me you don't want to be at the end of one of her jabs 🥊🥊

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find Fiora more attractive but she's definitely the more boring of the two. Mimi is pretty awesome.

I like when Mimi is able to do anything when she is drunk and it's a funny sight, Fiora for me is quite boring 

• Like 1