Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Just now, chris hillman said:

Why dont you 3 get a room p4design Aussie and jimbo4  I'm sure there's love in the air

That wouldn't be a fair fight LOL....I have no problems with any of the three but it's time to let it all rest and enjoy your day!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Why dont you 3 get a room p4design Aussie and jimbo4 I'm sure there's love in the air

LOL, your a brave man trying to help. 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Aussie man, are there Eastern Brown Snakes in your area?

Oh yes but the tiger snakes kill them. 

I've ignored him, all the abuse I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't expect anyone to defend me. But if you do my thanks to you in advance as I won't be able to see it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've ignored him, all the abuse I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't expect anyone to defend me. But if you do my thanks to you in advance as I won't be able to see it.

I'm trying to clean up my act on this forum and for that reason and absolutely nothing against any of you, I choose to stay out of what I like to call food fights.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not familiar with the tiger snakes, i'll have to look them up. Have you ever had a close call with an Eastern Brown?

Oh yes, the last time was in the Yarra Valley, I nearly stood on one. Australia being quite dry they travel in the cracks in the ground, also the mice and rats live in them as well. I have a photo by can't post it.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm trying to clean up my act on this forum and for that reason and absolutely nothing against any of you, I choose to stay out of what I like to call food fights.

Nothing wrong with you HF, Like most of us your'e opinions and motives were sometimes misunderstood....😸

• Like 5