Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

19 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I must admit that Leora surprised me today .... although Leora confided to Malia that the guy had invited her to spend two days together on her birthday weekend, I thought it would be this or the next ... so yesterday , when I saw her leaving with only her cell phone and a mask in her hand, I didn't expect her to be gone for two days ....
Leora, who puts so much care into her makeup, going out without the case, toothbrush and other underwear, makes me think that maybe she herself was taken by surprise ....

What's worse than a night without Leora ??? .... two nights without Leora ..... ahahahah

Speriamo che non sia così ma ne dubito... 

49 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I must admit that Leora surprised me today .... although Leora confided to Malia that the guy had invited her to spend two days together on her birthday weekend, I thought it would be this or the next ... so yesterday , when I saw her leaving with only her cell phone and a mask in her hand, I didn't expect her to be gone for two days ....
Leora, who puts so much care into her makeup, going out without the case, toothbrush and other underwear, makes me think that maybe she herself was taken by surprise ....

What's worse than a night without Leora ??? .... two nights without Leora ..... ahahahah

You may be somewhat surprised again next week when she's gone next weekend as well. No worries though, from her perspective it's likely that somewhat of a half hearted disingenuous performance or two between her return and then, may be sufficient enough to keep that apartment's observer quota up enough to still end the current pay period with somewhat of a satisfactory amount of extra income. Or, perhaps not. Perhaps she may not care as much of how much is made right now. Especially since she has someone else there to try to make up the difference some.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok i am more than happy to keep things going!

A beautiful woman. On a couch. In black stockings. Reclining.

At this moment, nothing else matters!

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ok i am more than happy to keep things going!

A beautiful woman. On a couch. In black stockings. Reclining.

At this moment, nothing else matters!

Well I certainly wish you were there to offer her some encouragment slip. If so, perhaps you could remind her of some toys available there as well. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well I certainly wish you were there to offer her some encouragment slip.

Yeah i guess. I could handle being there. Probably. I suppose. 

😃