Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

See girls, that is what happens this time of year if you leave windows open all day! Things fly in and do not want to fly out again! 🐝

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yep!! That's what's been missing on this forum for so long......An intellectual colossus!!

How does someone like you equate the parallel between being an exhibitionist and a whore?.....Leora it might surprise you, ( if you have the mental capacity to absorb factual information,) is probably more sexually reserved than many off your average women of a similar age.....Fact!! not maybe, but fact!

You should be ashamed !!

an exhibitionist who gets paid 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I could be mistaken about Leora but I have tons of photos of real exhibitionist that I have accumulated over the years and Leora is different from all of them. I think that Leora "performs" exhibitionism for RLC cameras. I see little similarities between her and real one's that I have known. Most of them don't wear panties at all as one example.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

my translation program is unclear because I don't know the language myself, but what I get out of it is that she was just with a group of friends

correct,  she had birthday drinks and music. 

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Malia is performing, and she has been well trained by Leora on how to sexually hold RLC viewers attention, and Malia is quickly finding out, that it doesn't take that much effort to hold them Spellbound to this apartment

Okay we have two persons under the covers watching a video( and they are currently number one), like I said,  Malia and certainly Leora definitely knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that it doesn't take much to leave the current fans of this apartment spellbound to this apartment

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Okay we have two persons under the covers watching a video( and they are currently number one), like I said,  Malia and certainly Leora definitely knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that it doesn't take much to leave the current fans of this apartment spellbound to this apartment

sarcastic mr krabs GIF

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I guess if I can dish it out I can also point fingers at myself, because back then when Leora was by herself and she would bate more frequently, it kind of made me focus on her more, because that side of her was always fulfilled, so there was days when I got home and I looked through the replays and even though the replays had some great sexual bating, my attention now was more focused on her, and I admit that I was and still is a great fan of hers, and I will not leave until she decides to leave the project, but getting back to my focus on her, there were days when I got home and I login to the site, and she was sleeping, and if anyone has ever caught that special sleeping position moment on camera 10, what you will witness is a very beautiful Sleeping Beauty, and she still is, so after the laughter and the confusing symbols arrive after my comments, I just have to say, no matter what, I'm just being honest of my feelings

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess if I can dish it out I can also point fingers at myself, because back then when Leora was by herself and she would bate more frequently, it kind of made me focus on her more, because that side of her was always fulfilled, so there was days when I got home and I looked through the replays and even though the replays had some great sexual bating, my attention now was more focused on her, and I admit that I was and still is a great fan of hers, and I will not leave until she decides to leave the project, but getting back to my focus on her, there were days when I got home and I login to the site, and she was sleeping, and if anyone has ever caught that special sleeping position moment on camera 10, what you will witness is a very beautiful Sleeping Beauty, and she still is, so after the laughter and the confusing symbols arrive after my comments, I just have to say, no matter what, I'm just being honest of my feelings

Full House Ok GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1