Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

Just now, domi500 said:

Was ist das für ein e scheiss Wohnung geworden !!!!!!!!Da müsste mann ja Geld für beckommen anstelle welsches zu bezahlen !!!! entweder ist die Wohnung denn ganzen Tag leer oder die sind am schlafen oder am Chatten !!!!! Was für eine veraschung jetz ist sie geld am kasieren und in einem mit ihrem neuen Stesche am schreiben !!!!

Es heißt “Reallifecam“. Was erwartest Du also? Dauerhaftes 24/7 Dildo-Geballer und jeden Tag Action? Sitzt Du 24 Stunden in deiner Bude und machst dort nur aufregende Dinge, die eine ganze Community Tag für Tag aufs Neue begeistern würden? Zwei junge Menschen in einer Stadt wie Prag - da sitzt man bestimmt den ganzen Tag in der Bude.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, domi500 said:

Was ist das für ein e scheiss Wohnung geworden !!!!!!!!Da müsste mann ja Geld für beckommen anstelle welsches zu bezahlen !!!! entweder ist die Wohnung denn ganzen Tag leer oder die sind am schlafen oder am Chatten !!!!! Was für eine veraschung jetz ist sie geld am kasieren und in einem mit ihrem neuen Stesche am schreiben !!!!

Last time I looked there was 9 other apartments maybe one of them will tickle your fancy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, domi500 said:

What a shitty apartment it has become !!!!!!!! You would have to pay for it instead of paying for it !!!! either the apartment is empty all day or they are sleeping or chatting !!!!! What an incineration now she is collecting money and writing with her new stick in one !!!!

Best apartment, best tenants. Worth every penny.

46 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

This is the problem with this apartment. People tune in expecting to see sex or something related. I myself have never had that expectation. I know either she'll bate, or just be running around cleaning cooking or ironing half naked. She may be laying on the bed bare butt to the world. She could be exercising naked or semi clothed. She could be giving naked massage to Malia.

She could be out of the apartment doing what ever.

She's never going to be everyone's cup of tea.

She will make sure most of the time she's home that your entertained by giving you something to watch.

You will not get the same things you see in the other apartments no matter how much you complain.

This was not directed to you or from anything you said. I just used your post as a jumping point SG.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

This is the problem with this apartment. People tune in expecting to see sex or something related. I myself have never had that expectation. I know either she'll bate, or just be running around cleaning cooking or ironing half naked. She may be laying on the bed bare butt to the world. She could be exercising naked or semi clothed. She could be giving naked massage to Malia.

She could be out of the apartment doing what ever.

She's never going to be everyone's cup of tea.

She will make sure most of the time she's home that your entertained by giving you something to watch.

You will not get the same things you see in the other apartments no matter how much you complain.

OMG I hate to admit that I agree with you. I rarely watch the other apartments

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, domi500 said:

What a shitty apartment it has become !!!!!!!! You would have to pay for it instead of paying for it !!!! either the apartment is empty all day or they are sleeping or chatting !!!!! What an incineration now she is collecting money and writing with her new stick in one !!!!

Many thanks for your long awaited 1st, or is it 2nd post. The forum has been crying out for someone who'll offer well constructed, intelligent and intellectually excellent posts...Sadly it's not you...

Just a friendly tip...stick to Chaturbate...😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

👍      Happy is older than all of us so it takes him some time to catch up and more time to remember......no, actually he is sharp as a tack!!

Sorry for the late response--just woke up from my nap (us old guys need the rest) 😆

Thanks for the compliment---I need to be so I can get my point across. 😏

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Leora qui écoute du Lara Fabian et Stromae en français je suis fou de joie, mois qui suis canadien francophone, c'est exactement ce genre de musique la que l'on écoute... Merci ma très chère Leora...Je t'aime est l'une des plus  belles chanson d'amour francaise au monde... D'ailleurs Lara fabian a élu domicile au Québec et je crois en Suisse aussi même si elle est Belge... Encore merci ma très belle Leora...