Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

About me a few words
I am a newcomer but I have been watching this forum for a long time and I have known RLC for years.
At the moment the mood is quite disturbed for the two.
Something has been wrong for a few weeks since Leora has changed completely.
Whether she has a new boyfriend or not, I also think what some have suspected is the beginning of the end
Maybe it's better so we'll see.
I just deleted the links again because I don't know if I can be banned by doing them. I created the link via the replay. But the date and time are correct

Friendly greetings to everyone
The Earl

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It does concentrate the mind a little though..” We never appreciate what we have until we lose it “..🤔

It showed in June 2019 when RLC shuttered 16 Russian Apartments.  Did those Apartments need to be shutdown. The answer is no.  RLC got fucked over by someone internally. 

An inside job as one would say.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It showed in June 2019 when RLC shuttered 16 Russian Apartments.  Did those Apartments need to be shutdown. The answer is no.  RLC got fucked over by someone internally. 

An inside job as one would say.

I do not agree, if they closed the 16 apartments in Russia it is surely because they had no choice  to do something else, otherwise why bring these couples back to Prague or Barcelona?

the answer of this big loss must be much more complex than we can believe it especially that rlc had just finished arrangements of cameras in all the apartments

I've got a question ?
When was the moment when leora and Paul split up?
It is very strange that Leora is away from home all night until the early hours of the morning, but she talks to Paul on the phone almost every day and it doesn't seem that she is upset. It's just my view of things.

30 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I've got a question ?
When was the moment when leora and Paul split up?
It is very strange that Leora is away from home all night until the early hours of the morning, but she talks to Paul on the phone almost every day and it doesn't seem that she is upset. It's just my view of things.

She talks with Paul because she requires updates on Eve her dog, who at the moment is still with Paul.😼

• Like 3