Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes and about the family issues who knows why they had to leave suddently maybe it was Elisha family related and she might be upset or greiving or something who knows but for me i think we have to wait.

The positive is that they do not seem too intimidated by the cameras, at least in the bathroom :biggrin:

• Like 2

Hopefully is just an feeling and they are a genuine couple,dont think rlc would do it twice in a row.Could be them not usted to cams,they are little time togheter thats for sure,but the small "details" puts me horried,just one exemple i watched them sleeping and they were pretty apart,something when we are in a relantioship happen almost second nature,like to sleep close one to another etc.Other small detail,no personal stuff shared by both..no portrates,and other type of things,this type of stuff doesnt have nothing to do with being new in cams or needed time,its just something an genuine couple would do naturaly.Also very little intimacy,in this regard could be because they are getting usted to cams.Many of us were right about prior couples and the feeling we had about,hopefuly we arent getting fooled again😅.In any case we will see for sure in next days,weeks.

• Like 1

my first impression is that they both have lives of their own outside these walls, the way she withdrew when he wanted to give her a hug was also clear this morning or maybe they just need some time

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

my first impression is that they both have lives of their own outside these walls, the way she withdrew when he wanted to give her a hug was also clear this morning or maybe they just need some time

it would not be the first time RLC put a not real couple in one of these apts 

• Like 1

Sadly is one of the worst openings i seen in rlc,they barely are home,and when they are they pass more time in the room without cam than in other parts of house,something is wrong were.Is an abandoned house.And like i said prior..i want to believe rlc wouldnt do it to us two times(fake couple).One was already to much.

I do not understand the fascination for someone to start with the fake couple, or not a real couple scenario.  These 2 do not seem to be affiliated with the adult industry.  It is a strong possibility that they are in a new relationship-and that would make them a genuine couple, because I do not believe, not being actors, that a woman especially would just agree to live together with a strange man and sleep in the same bed without knowing a little something about the person. Not everyone in a relationship acts the same way, so making that comparison on how you perceive they should act is just more conspiracy theories IMO

• Like 6