B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

i see the blonde you are talking about, she spended her time to do photo shooting with a guy in B1 and she had sex in bathroom with another guy

she stayed just like a month in B1

the one I am talking about was one of the very first girls in B1 after it opened she was there with a big titted brunett that never let anyone see her tits the whole time she was there she would always change or shower with her back to the cam 

NOn mais qu'Elle cinglée cette Milena... Vous l'avez vu avec Ginger ce soir... Qu'était-ce donc cela ??? Une mise en scène pour cinglé... Non mais franchement Milena, tu n'as que 8 longues années de retard sur l'objectif que tu vises à tout prix... Nous le savons... Tu n'as rien d'une comédienne et encore moins du charisme naturel, du charme naturel que Leora elle détient tout naturellement... Mdr bonne nuit Milena, oublie pas de prendre ton médicament... lol lol lol lol

NOn mais qu'Elle cinglée cette Milena... Vous l'avez vu avec Ginger ce soir... Qu'était-ce donc cela ??? Une mise en scène pour cinglé... Non mais franchement Milena, tu n'as que 8 longues années de retard sur l'objectif que tu vises à tout prix... Nous le savons... Tu n'as rien d'une comédienne et encore moins du charisme naturel, du charme naturel que Leora elle détient tout naturellement... Mdr bonne nuit Milena, oublie pas de prendre ton médicament... lol lol lol lol

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the one I am talking about was one of the very first girls in B1 after it opened she was there with a big titted brunett that never let anyone see her tits the whole time she was there she would always change or shower with her back to the cam 

for the reopening of B1 or the very beginning of B1 ? the reopening of B1 was with danaya irma and the blonde girl karol if i remember correctly,

the very beginning of B1 was with nora a brunette with fake tits, another brunette i called donald duck because of his mouth lips she stayed just 2-3 days i think

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

for the reopening of B1 or the very beginning of B1 ? the reopening of B1 was with danaya irma and the blonde girl karol if i remember correctly,

the very beginning of B1 was with nora a brunette with fake tits, another brunette i called donald duck because of his mouth lips she stayed just 2-3 days i think

the very beginning she might have been in the second group of girls thought 

Ok guys ..I'm pretty down to earth here, but I can't remember the last time I got a hard on watching anything on RLC...I guess that's telling me something, isn't it...

Sadly, because of Covid, no new apts, no new girls and no new ideas. We're stuck with what we have for a while longer, so, imo, some the girls are staying 3X the length of time they were suppose to be staying. So we are bored, they are bored, and it's understandable they're trying to make as much money as they can before going home...which I fucking hate, btw...paid by performance...🤬

My sub's up soon, so I might just take a break from RLC, but not CC, which I really enjoy..and save a bit of cash...We'll see...Goodnight all

• Like 5

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

the very beginning she might have been in the second group of girls thought 

maybe noldus can help you with his stats my memory is limited with all the girls we saw 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Question: Put curly and Milena in one room for a day, what will happen ? 

Considering Curly can't go a single minute without touching ass while Milena doesn't do anything at all, who will win in the end ? 😆

Pretty much the only sexual thing Milena has done on RLC is fuck a guy. So he might have a better chance than the girls she does shows with. But she would probably have him meditating and drawing designs on himself by morning instead.

Pretty impressive grouping of dumb shows on RLC tonight. Leora & Malia continue with episode #250 of their slow-motion Sofie imitation. Ginger & Milena did whatever the hell it is that they do. And so far the upstairs girls have managed to have Bonnie & Alexandra drunk & naked together in a room and turn it into yet another boring, pointless B4 show.

I think Ginger & Milena won the night's top dumb award with the finale where Ginger masturbated and Milena hid by the side of the bed though. That was... something.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2