B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know, but there are 2 sets of towels...It's a bit strange, because they are on top of each other rather than separate, so I wonder if these new arrivals are a couple...

Oh that's easy Blair and her guy for 101st stay

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

I heard Milena did on her first stay but I've never seen it so I don't know if it was even worthwhile.

Well i also wasn't here during her first stay but judging by the comments since she arrived again i don't think Milena fucked a guy during her first stay

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know, but there are 2 sets of towels...It's a bit strange, because they are on top of each other rather than separate, so I wonder if these new arrivals are a couple...

ah ok i doubt it's a couple but i just hope it's not the twins again or belle , that will be a nightmare

could be the 4 summer months of vacation of sofie too with her friend i don't remember her name i hope not

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the real Milena was one of the first if not the first to fuck a guy in B1 bathroom

the first I remember having sex in B1 was a real hot blonde nice tits had mostly undercover sex one time before she left,i have not seen her since 

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the first I remember having sex in B1 was a real hot blonde nice tits had mostly undercover sex one time before she left,i have not seen her since 

i see the blonde you are talking about, she spended her time to do photo shooting with a guy in B1 and she had sex in bathroom with another guy

she stayed just like a month in B1