B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys ..I'm pretty down to earth here, but I can't remember the last time I got a hard on watching anything on RLC...I guess that's telling me something, isn't it...

Sadly, because of Covid, no new apts, no new girls and no new ideas. We're stuck with what we have for a while longer, so, imo, some the girls are staying 3X the length of time they were suppose to be staying. So we are bored, they are bored, and it's understandable they're trying to make as much money as they can before going home...which I fucking hate, btw...paid by performance...🤬

My sub's up soon, so I might just take a break from RLC, but not CC, which I really enjoy..and save a bit of cash...We'll see...Goodnight all

this is why i am taking only  a month suscription sometimes i am more free and i don't want their 3 or 6 months deal because after you are blocked if you don't like the current casting

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

i see the blonde you are talking about, she spended her time to do photo shooting with a guy in B1 and she had sex in bathroom with another guy

she stayed just like a month in B1

That was Milena... 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys ..I'm pretty down to earth here, but I can't remember the last time I got a hard on watching anything on RLC...I guess that's telling me something, isn't it...

Sadly, because of Covid, no new apts, no new girls and no new ideas. We're stuck with what we have for a while longer, so, imo, some the girls are staying 3X the length of time they were suppose to be staying. So we are bored, they are bored, and it's understandable they're trying to make as much money as they can before going home...which I fucking hate, btw...paid by performance...🤬

My sub's up soon, so I might just take a break from RLC, but not CC, which I really enjoy..and save a bit of cash...We'll see...Goodnight all

Goodnight, Naga!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Preach. I did the same. My sub ran out and I didn't renew for once. I have not regretted it for one second.

RLC needs to drastically change their business approach in terms of content and support and unsubscribing is the best and only way for them to perhaps wake up and make a change eventually.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, timber said:

Pretty much the only sexual thing Milena has done on RLC is fuck a guy. So he might have a better chance than the girls she does shows with. But she would probably have him meditating and drawing designs on himself by morning instead.

Pretty impressive grouping of dumb shows on RLC tonight. Leora & Malia continue with episode #250 of their slow-motion Sofie imitation. Ginger & Milena did whatever the hell it is that they do. And so far the upstairs girls have managed to have Bonnie & Alexandra drunk & naked together in a room and turn it into yet another boring, pointless B4 show.

I think Ginger & Milena won the night's top dumb award with the finale where Ginger masturbated and Milena hid by the side of the bed though. That was... something.  

You're obviously as disillusioned with the whole thing as I am Timb...

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is why i am taking only  a month suscription sometimes i am more free and i don't want their 3 or 6 months deal because after you are blocked if you don't like the current casting

I've done that for 4 years now...so I'm not tied down...

• Like 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

wtf is it they think they are doing nothing all running their hands all over each other but not really touching anything do they think this is sexy or something

I find it sexy all day long. 🙂