Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #43 2020 June

happyone

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

All the cleaning and ironing makes you wonder.

Leora's OCB about cleaning and ironing. She was at the old apartments. Often did it semi-nude.

I think we need her to moderate this forum. I'll offer her the job, but I hope she does it through Zoom while nude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right Guys, back in 10 hours for my sins. What a nice change in chat compared to this time yesterday! Back to see where the Birthday girl and my little Star are. Probably miles away! Take it easy. Be seeing you!

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora's OCB about cleaning and ironing. She was at the old apartments. Often did it semi-nude.

I think we need her to moderate this forum. I'll offer her the job, but I hope she does it through Zoom while nude.

That was usually pretty hot 🔥

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That was usually pretty hot 🔥

Nothing really compared with it except for the time when Eva (the human tenant) was nude scrubbing the kitchen floor on her knees, and -- of course -- Maya in her French Maid outfit during her cosplay days...😛

Paul helped around the house when a light bulb needed to be changed. Give him some credit for that...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

😛

Paul helped around the house when a light bulb needed to be changed. Give him some credit for that...

Except Leora had to turn the ladder while he held the bulb 💡

• Haha 4

happy birthday, dear Leora, I heard that RLC sends him the same deejay who was at Gina's birthday and maybe the same guys, we must understand that right now RLC is in financial straits and more than that can not afford it