B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

11 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't now what all the fuss about drugs is about, young people in their 20s and 30s have being doing drugs throughout history. Even what some concider to be the greastest band that changed the course of music the Beatles did drugs.

The big deal is only because there is primarily one person in here perpetually ranting about the drug use (among other things) - in order to fan the hatred for anyone involved with RLC and to eventually shut it down. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't now what all the fuss about drugs is about, young people in their 20s and 30s have being doing drugs throughout history. Even what some concider to be the greastest band that changed the course of music the Beatles did drugs.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live 😏

• Haha 2

Another wasted night with Disasterous Diane and Cookie Cutter Kim. It is no wonder Olya has started to distance herself from them. It is no wonder no man wants anything to do with these two. Honestly if it wasn't for the staged shows they would seldom get viewers to watch them. They really are just plain ass pitiful and need to get shipped home ASAP

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Another wasted night with Disasterous Diane and Cookie Cutter Kim. It is no wonder Olya has started to distance herself from them. It is no wonder no man wants anything to do with these two. Honestly if it wasn't for the staged shows they would seldom get viewers to watch them.

what did you want to happen tonight 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Another wasted night with Disasterous Diane and Cookie Cutter Kim. It is no wonder Olya has started to distance herself from them. It is no wonder no man wants anything to do with these two. Honestly if it wasn't for the staged shows they would seldom get viewers to watch them.

nothing different from every other night since they have been here

Let's not forget these women are as tired of performing for you as you may be seeing them. Maybe they just want to go home too!! I only got mad at these women when they are suspected of having sex outside the apartment. I don't care if they have sex outside the apartment as long as they also have sex in the apartment. Now I don't worry about it because my subscription expired 10 June.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1