B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I see. TBH I think Alexandra would be ok with him having sex with other women if she is involved. she is a wild one. but I don't think they have that connection with any of the girls yet. today the girls were lying naked on the bed and as soon as Lucian walked in they covered themselves with a blanket, which suggest to me they haven't been sexually involved with him. but who knows what goes on behind the cameras, from what I see I highly doubt that. 

so what guy just walks into a bedroom with a bunch of women in there without knocking 

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've not seen Olya do any drugs. She does not even join them in the drugs den.

And this is why I like her. She is always in control. If you watch her closely notice she rarely gets very drunk. She let's her drinks sit or takes them to the kitchen to "refresh" the ice where she promptly pours them out.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And this is why I like her. She is always in control. If you watch her closely notice she rarely gets very drunk. She let's her drinks sit or takes them to the kitchen to "refresh" the ice where she promptly pours them out.

You could say the same thing about Kim.

I don't now what all the fuss about drugs is about, young people in their 20s and 30s have being doing drugs throughout history. Even what some concider to be the greastest band that changed the course of music the Beatles did drugs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1