Milly (2020) Part #2

55 minutes ago, les68 said:

This is the second month I've been back on VHTV and have taken a big interest on Milly. So in the last 2 months I think she has had at least 5 cocks in each week. Most of the cocks she took at least twice and I can remember one who had her four times in the same visit. So in only the last 2 months she has a fair bit of dick inside her. Would still like to see her have a long romantic session with a woman. I say this hopefully it might get back to her. The reason I watch her so much is she is a very real woman and not some young bimbo sitting there with there legs wide open. Love to see her get fucked but even better is also hearing her getting fucked.

Sorry folks me rambling on again!

Ramble on all you like... More interesting to read than most... Plus you can have a laugh and not take it so serious like so many others. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bet it's self salivating at the thought if it, drip drip drip 🤣

If only they could talk... Would be good and bad points I'm sure... Just one day off Milly please. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jonno said:

MillyCock been quiet last day or so... Or has she caught the ill/sick need to sleep bug that's going around VHtv at the moment. 😉

Just building up her reserves for the next onslaught probably :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, les68 said:

She will never go another night without being fucked at least once.

Plenty time... Cock withdrawal doesn't look to have set in just yet. 😃

reese witherspoon hbo GIF by Big Little Lies

• Haha 2