Milly (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, les68 said:

Well fucked twice all done. Tidied up ready for the next one

Would love to know her totals now but it seems even our experts have no idea either, seems we can't get the staff these days :biggrin: Misty's must be well beaten by now.

This is the second month I've been back on VHTV and have taken a big interest on Milly. So in the last 2 months I think she has had at least 5 cocks in each week. Most of the cocks she took at least twice and I can remember one who had her four times in the same visit. So in only the last 2 months she has a fair bit of dick inside her. Would still like to see her have a long romantic session with a woman. I say this hopefully it might get back to her. The reason I watch her so much is she is a very real woman and not some young bimbo sitting there with there legs wide open. Love to see her get fucked but even better is also hearing her getting fucked.

Sorry folks me rambling on again!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, les68 said:

This is the second month I've been back on VHTV and have taken a big interest on Milly. So in the last 2 months I think she has had at least 5 cocks in each week. Most of the cocks she took at least twice and I can remember one who had her four times in the same visit. So in only the last 2 months she has a fair bit of dick inside her. Would still like to see her have a long romantic session with a woman. I say this hopefully it might get back to her. The reason I watch her so much is she is a very real woman and not some young bimbo sitting there with there legs wide open. Love to see her get fucked but even better is also hearing her getting fucked.

Sorry folks me rambling on again!

Even on your timing and figures that would mean around the 40 mark, wouldn't be surprised if she has hit the ton or nearing it at least as she has had many months on VH now after all this is her 2nd apartment.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Even on your timing and figures that would mean around the 40 mark, wouldn't be surprised if she has hit the ton or nearing it at least as she has had many months on VH now after all this is her 2nd apartment.

I think it's save to say she beat Misty by now. Misty was at 54 when she left.