Milly (2020) Part #2

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Dunno, whether she is looking for the early morning rise?

Well you know what the rooster does at dawn ,wait for it!!!

Any cock'l do,any cock'l do

I know.😥

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The trouble with you two clowns is you don't recognise quality humour😀👍

Unfortunately one can only appreciate quality humour when one sees it and it seems to be in very short supply from north of the border ::)

• Haha 2

So much for all the "quality humor". Did that Freashfaced youngster who stopped last night manage to get his cock inside her? If he didn't she will be looking for some cock really quick. Must be 2 days since she has had some meat inside her fanny. She'll be a bit wet by now.

• Haha 3

Occasionally yes she does. Usually when she is flat on her back in bed with a massive prick pounding her fanny. She is one of the very few women on this site who really does have an orgasm. Best of all you can always here it as well as see it. She may have a lot of faults but for these reasons alone I think she is one of the most entertaining women on VHTV. At least its better than some bimbo sitting in front of a camera with her legs wide apart pretending to have a wank all day long.

Sorry me rambling on again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alexandria said:

Does she ever show any sign of orgasm? Very rarely do you see it from any female. 

Like the saying goes, it's just business, any extra's are charged separately :biggrin: Tokens not accepted :biggrin:........Yet!!!!

• Haha 2