good night 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 

A great happy day with joy 

🐈

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hi Chaps. Quiet a night for us all eh?

Aussie, Jimbo, Pepe - Yes you are all right. My ol' Dad would say "You give respect, you'll get it back". Who wants to read shit about them on a forum? She knows she is loved by more than not, considerably more. And she MAY be responding to that at times. More likely, she does stuff when she feels like it. But we still benefit. Win Win situation.

Harley - You made a very considered post, which i wholeheartedly agreed with. It was totally positive, no disruption.

Jimbo - How dare you to tell me to F**k Off, despite me telling you to do so?? 😆

Others - If you do not like what she or both do, then fine. But as fans it is simply not a nice thing to read some of the vitriol, you must understand that. That's all. Opinions are all valid as long as they are constructive and have a meaning. 

Leora - You will be as strong as ever, you are street smart and know what you want out of life. What you have with your best friend is some thing very special, and you have shown that what you are experiencing is both real and wanted. So what if you decide beforehand 'Ok tonight if you want we can....', that isn't important. You STILL want it, you still have to enjoy it. I bet this has taken you by surprise hasn't it? BUT do not feel like you are under pressure to entertain, you do things if and when you girls want. Most massages have been just that, a massage, and that can continue, it's fun and carefree and enjoyable for both of you - Just don't feel like you have to finish differently every time now, like you did last night. Remember that! To see what is happening, 2 amazing women, best friends at that, having been through life together, to finally after all this time, grow so close. Beautiful to see.

And finally Malia - THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. You are a genuine little Star, emerging from nowhere to make your place your own. Leora helped you gain confidence, brought you out of your shell. In return, you have awoken 'something' in both of you, something unique. And it is such an incredible scene to see unfold. You deserve every piece of good luck and fortune. Just as long as you keep your wits about you and don't fall for some Dickhead's phony womaniser charms.

And as i said last night, who'd have thought that rlc would have inadvertently stumbled back in Real Life!!

AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! 😃

57 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Hi Chaps. Quiet a night for us all eh?

Aussie, Jimbo, Pepe - Yes you are all right. My ol' Dad would say "You give respect, you'll get it back". Who wants to read shit about them on a forum? She knows she is loved by more than not, considerably more. And she MAY be responding to that at times. More likely, she does stuff when she feels like it. But we still benefit. Win Win situation.

Harley - You made a very considered post, which i wholeheartedly agreed with. It was totally positive, no disruption.

Jimbo - How dare you to tell me to F**k Off, despite me telling you to do so?? 😆

Others - If you do not like what she or both do, then fine. But as fans it is simply not a nice thing to read some of the vitriol, you must understand that. That's all. Opinions are all valid as long as they are constructive and have a meaning. 

Leora - You will be as strong as ever, you are street smart and know what you want out of everything. What you have with your best friend is some thing very special, and you have shown that what you are experiencing is both real and wanted. So what if you decide 'Ok tonight if you want we can....', that isn't important. You STILL want it, you still have to enjoy it. I bet this has taken you by surprise hasn't it? BUT don not feel like you are under pressure to entertain, you do things if and when you girls want. Most massages have been just that, a massage, and that can continue, it's fun and carefree and enjoyable for both of you - Just don't feel like you have to finish differently like you did last night. Remember that!

And finally Malia - THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. You are a genuine little Star, emerging from nowhere to make your place your own. You have awoken something in both of you. And it is such an incredible scene to see unfold. You deserve every piece of good luck and fortune. Just as long as you keep your wits about you and don't fall for some Dickhead's phony charms. AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! 😃

Nicely put SG!!  Leora will never put herself under pressure to  "Perform " She has been through the highs and lows many times before, and is an expert at letting it take it's course, like water off a ducks back. She will only ever do whatever she chooses to do depending on the mood..That's why it's pointless members putting requests for he to do this or do that on the forum, she will do nothing unless she wishes to do it.....It's a recipe that has stood her well for years and will I feel do so for a few years yet hopefully....Unless she takes me up on my offer to allow her to adopt me.I believe she is giving it serious thought, only because I have told her I am seriously cute. 😹

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2