Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Tonight I watched the L&M show as it was happening, and their is no doubt in my mind it was real, and not just a show for the cameras. Malia gotย  Leora breathing heavy and sweating, and that is something you just can't fake. I would like to thank Malia for getting things started tonight, she is definitely feeling better.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Just re-watched it myself. Leora looked like she really enjoyed her part with Malia. It is exciting getting to be in on this experiment.

So it was ok then?ย 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ It was awesome ๐Ÿ˜

It's hard being in the ourย timezone. Remembering I live Downunderย 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Do i watch again, or sleep? Or watch in my sleep? Or sleep then watch then sleep again? Oh...............The agony!

Very interesting this progression....I saw in the fuzzy Replay area that there was some actual pussy fingering???? looks Hot... maybe one day a free video or some screen grabs may happen... This is spectacular progression . next level !!!ย  some new life in energy in a very boring stretch at RLC.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Mark Thompson said:

Very interesting this progression....I saw in the fuzzy Replay area that there was some actual pussy fingering???? looks Hot... maybe one day a free video or some screen grabs may happen... This is spectacular progression . next level !!!ย  some new life in energy in a very boring stretch at RLC.

No opening, but a heck of a lot of rubbing until both had Lift-off.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

No opening, but a heck of a lot of rubbing until both had Lift-off.

wow... very pleasing and Happy for our girlies... I just read some of the earlier comments โ€ฆ so much love for these women and what they are experimenting with...and so hot of a development for us... natural progression that in this perfect to be a part of in this long term voyeur experience....ย  it's a very interesting world for me to have stumbled into... fascinating to meย 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

natural progression that in this perfect to be a part of in this long term voyeur experience

That sums it all up! Not GOV girls, not women sent to live with a couple who they hardly know. Two best friends who have shared their lives for years and years, and after all that time, are now discovering something new between themselves. Who would have thought that rlc could accidentally stumble back into real life again?ย ๐Ÿ˜„