Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Honest, i am sure that as Malia was about to lie down to go to sleep just then, she had a little smile on her face.

Don't blame you sweetheart, you won't be the only one going to bed tonight like that!! 😉 😆

52 minutes ago, happyone said:

I hate to say this, but to me that is a little narrow minded.. It is almost like saying If someone does not destroy my house even though they have destroyed all the houses around yours, I will defend them--they didn't do anything to harm me.

But you do state that L&M is the only ones you are concerned about.  OK--what more can I say??? Now you can all hate me---.

I guess I'm narrow minded then.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What's been happening ?

Started out massage and progressed to full mutual masturbation to completion for both girls.  Back arching orgasms all around..

Just fingers.  Still epic, though.

I fervently hope someone will post it in videos as I only had blurry thumbnails to watch.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Having just watched it back (Yes of course i already have), the best moment was actually right at the very very end. Ok not 'Best' but certainly the most telling bit. And it was Malia gently and lovingly stroking Leora's hair as they rested head to head, at the very same time Leora pulled some evidence of 'happiness' from you know where. If that does not prove the genuinity (A word that does not exist but will do here) of all this, then i don't know what ever will!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Having just watched it back (Yes of course i already have), the best moment was actually right at the very very end. Ok not 'Best' but certainly the most telling bit. And it was Malia gently and lovingly stroking Leora's hair as they rested head to head, at the very same time Leora pulled some evidence of 'happiness' from you know where. If that does not prove the genuinity (A word that does not exist but will do here) of all this, then i don't know what ever will!

Just re-watched it myself. Leora looked like she really enjoyed her part with Malia. It is exciting getting to be in on this experiment.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Just re-watched it myself. Leora looked like she really enjoyed her part with Malia. It is exciting getting to be in on this experiment.

Told Ya! 😉

It is fascinating to see it all unfold.

good morning swerk GIF good evening GIF

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Thursday

good day of work