Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yep he shouldn't be calling anyone a whore or prostitute no one should be calling any tennant that. Are you upset that I didn't call him out?

Have you called out anyone is this thread for pretty much doing the same thing? I'm a hypocrite?

🙄

Where did I say anything about calling him out? You liked the fucking post and then went on to defend him. I certainly haven't liked any posts calling Leora a whore and a prostitute. Nor have I rushed to defend anyone posting that. Has anyone actually been posting that? I don't read this thread often, but that would be silly if true. 

As for whether you're a hypocrite, as Harley would say "if the shoe fits...."

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Is it me or does the koala look like it's waxing it's carrot right now?

Under the sheet!! Surprised it wasn't doing this three hours ago behind the girls heads!!

"Why have you stopped?" "I'm sure the Koala just moved...." 😆

4 minutes ago, timber said:

🙄

Where did I say anything about calling him out? You liked the fucking post and then went on to defend him. I certainly haven't liked any posts calling Leora a whore and a prostitute. Nor have I rushed to defend anyone posting that. Has anyone actually been posting that? I don't read this thread often, but that would be silly if true. 

As for whether you're a hypocrite, as Harley would say "if the shoe fits...."

He's been decent here in this thread lately so yeah I will defend him. Like I said before L&M are the only ones I am concerned about.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He's been decent here in this thread lately so yeah I will defend him. Like I said before L&M are the only ones I am concerned about.

I hate to say this, but to me that is a little narrow minded.. It is almost like saying If someone does not destroy my house even though they have destroyed all the houses around yours, I will defend them--they didn't do anything to harm me.

But you do state that L&M is the only ones you are concerned about.  OK--what more can I say??? Now you can all hate me---.

• Upvote 1