Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

I have come to the realization that I wasn't fair towards Leora and I am sorry for that Leora.  I guess it all had to do with her being with Paul.  I didn't subscribe to RLC to look at guys and even though Paul wasn't always around, he could pop out at any minute and therefore I didn't give her and Pauls apartment the attention it deserved when Leora was home alone.  I will have images embedded in my mind of what occurred Wednesday night probably until the day they lay me to rest.  Leora please forgive me for what I may have put you through in the past!!!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Just saw the replay,that was awesome and a surprise to see.Who had expect that after wedneday evenings show.Maybe Malia inspired her to do it.I got to say,Leora has the most beautiful pussy I ever seen,and I´ve seen quite alot in my days.

Now that is something that is definitely personal choice.  From the recent pics and vids i've seen of her and Malia together, I prefer Malia's pussy over Leora's but Leora's is nice, it's just that I prefer Malia's.  Nora has one of the best pussy's to ever have been on RLC in my honest opinion.  

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What Wednesday night proved to me HF was that if people relax and have some patience they will be rewarded tenfold.

The atmosphere within the forum is good, so it is picked up by Leora, and she takes a great deal of pleasure out of giving pleasure.

Jimbo, you are absolutely right of course. But it goes deeper now, and guess who i am referring to! Of course she knows that when she does this kind of thing, it can only help her place in rlc world that day, the audience responds with the hits. She does it because the mood is right. Everyone wins! But Wednesday proves that it is not just about that, patience or rewards. Because on Wednesday only 2 people were rewarded. Leora and Malia. We just happened to be the 'flies on the wall', so to speak!! Yes, decided upon, yes, knowing this would send the servers into meltdown. BUT it is still has to happen. It has to be put into action. You then see 2 women, best friends, knowing each other better than probably anyone since Lord knows when. And what do we see? Genuine, unashamed emotion AND mutual affection coming out. That is not a put on. This is not GOV, this is not someone visiting an apartment for one sole purpose. This is as real as you can get. And the more they chose to, the more they grow closer. Last night, all they did was watch the tablet on the bed (Well apart from some crazy texting again!). But you saw them - Leora looking in the mirror at both of them as she lovingly playing with Malia's hair, Malia resting her head on Leora's leg, gently stroking as close to base camp as she could on this occasion. That was just as sensual and telling as the previous night, when both of them looked like they had been in a hurricane at the end!! And THIS is the important thing. WE SUBSCRIBERS ARE WATCHING SOMETHING TRULY BRILLIANT. BUT WHAT WE ARE WATCHING IS REAL - AND THE GIRLS KNOW IT IS REAL. As i alwasy say and will keep coming back to, body language, eye movement....They forget WE see this when their guard has dropped. And over the last few weeks, a look away from the tablet, a casual slow stroke of the hand is 100 times louder than any moan or pose from other places. If some laugh at this, fine - I KNOW WHAT I SEE. 

Leora may indeed reward fans, but 2 people are being rewarded the most. And it is a gift both are happy to give. 🌟

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have come to the realization that I wasn't fair towards Leora and I am sorry for that Leora.  I guess it all had to do with her being with Paul.  I didn't subscribe to RLC to look at guys and even though Paul wasn't always around, he could pop out at any minute and therefore I didn't give her and Pauls apartment the attention it deserved when Leora was home alone.  I will have images embedded in my mind of what occurred Wednesday night probably until the day they lay me to rest.  Leora please forgive me for what I may have put you through in the past!!!

Ok, Harley, but I'm still skeptical of you ....
I dare not ask that, to be credible, you (and others here) spend so many years saying good things, how many years you have said bad things, beeing unfair and so on ... I remember several discussions that I had with you, and they invariably collided with your intransigence .... The past is not erased by passing a sponge over it ... Someone going from a staunch opponent to a staunch defender only Saint Paul and even this one, with divine intervention ...
However, I APPROVE AND PRAISE YOUR EFFORT... 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Jimbo, you are absolutely right of course. But it goes deeper now, and guess who i am referring to! Of course she knows that when she does this kind of thing, it can only help her place in rlc world that day, the audience responds with the hits. She does it because the mood is right. Everyone wins! But Wednesday proves that it is not just about that, patience or rewards. Because on Wednesday only 2 people were rewarded. Leora and Malia. We just happened to be the 'flies on the wall', so to speak!! Yes, decided upon, yes, knowing this would send the servers into meltdown. BUT it is still has to happen. It has to be put into action. You then see 2 women, best friends, knowing each other better than probably anyone since Lord knows when. And what do we see? Genuine, unashamed emotion AND mutual affection coming out. That is not a put on. This is not GOV, this is not someone visiting an apartment for one sole purpose. This is as real as you can get. And the more they chose to, the more they grow closer. Last night, all they did was watch the tablet on the bed (Well apart from some crazy texting again!). But you saw them - Leora looking in the mirror at both of them as she lovingly playing with Malia's hair, Malia resting her head on Leora's leg, gently stroking as close to base camp as she could on this occasion. That was just as sensual and telling as the previous night, when both of them looked like they had been in a hurricane at the end!! And THIS is the important thing. WE SUBSCRIBERS ARE WATCHING SOMETHING TRULY BRILLIANT. BUT WHAT WE ARE WATCHING IS REAL - AND THE GIRLS KNOW IT IS REAL. As i alwasy say and will keep coming back to, body language, eye movement....They forget WE see this when their guard has dropped. And over the last few weeks, a look away from the tablet, a casual slow stroke of the hand is 100 times louder than any moan or pose from other places. If some laugh at this, fine - I KNOW WHAT I SEE. 

Leora may indeed reward fans, but 2 people are being rewarded the most. And it is a gift both are happy to give. 🌟

Brilliant!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Ok, Harley, but I'm still skeptical of you ....
I dare not ask that, to be credible, you (and others here) spend so many years saying good things, how many years you have said bad things, beeing unfair and so on ... I remember several discussions that I had with you, and they invariably collided with your intransigence .... The past is not erased by passing a sponge over it ... Someone going from a staunch opponent to a staunch defender only Saint Paul and even this one, with divine intervention ...
However, I APPROVE AND PRAISE YOUR EFFORT... 

First let me say that I understand your skepticism of me and thanks for being honest!  I will maintain that the COV's and the Couples apartments, are apartments that I openly treat differently.  The B1-B5 apartments receive a different bashing form me based off of what I have seen when I was a member, what I've been told by other CC members, and by what I've read on this forum.  Contrary to all popular belief, I don't always say negative and hateful things on this forum.....remember my motto, If the shoe fits...wear it!

I'm not trying to erase the past with the swiping of a sponge.  I would need a lot of sponges to ever make that happen.  I am however, even trying to change in the B apartment threads as well.  Everybody knows how those girls are and what they represent and I don't need to be the one to say that anymore.  Hopefully yourself and others will see the genuine effort I'm trying to put into this in the future!!  Thank Lewis!!!

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First let me say that I understand your skepticism of me and thanks for being honest!  I will maintain that the COV's and the Couples apartments, are apartments that I openly treat differently.  The B1-B5 apartments receive a different bashing form me based off of what I have seen when I was a member, what I've been told by other CC members, and by what I've read on this forum.  Contrary to all popular belief, I don't always say negative and hateful things on this forum.....remember my motto, If the shoe fits...wear it!

I'm not trying to erase the past with the swiping of a sponge.  I would need a lot of sponges to ever make that happen.  I am however, even trying to change in the B apartment threads as well.  Everybody knows how those girls are and what they represent and I don't need to be the one to say that anymore.  Hopefully yourself and others will see the genuine effort I'm trying to put into this in the future!!  Thank Lewis!!!

This may look a strange thing to compare but...

There is a brilliant book called Open Skies, Closed Minds from about 20 years ago. It was written by Nick Pope who was given the job to investigate UFO sightings for the Ministry Of Defence. He took the job as a total skeptic. He ended up a true believer. Because he was listening to people, watching and looking at evidence. And he was turned around by it all, in the end saying that he was convinced by everything he was finding out. 

What i am saying is simple. People can change! Yes someone can have an opinion for a long time, but they can change that opinion for whatever reason. And it can be over anything. Some may even call it 'See the light' 😆 But joking aside, just because someone writes something differently NOW, does not invalidate it at all. 👍

Some people were originally dismissive of Malia, and i was simply saying "No, just keep watching, just see what she is bringing to the table". And sure enough, people were eventually won over. Same kind of thing. 

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

What i am saying is simple. People can change! Yes someone can have an opinion for a long time, but they can change that opinion for whatever reason. And it can be over anything. Some may even call it 'See the light' 😆 But joking aside, just because someone writes something differently NOW, does not invalidate it at all. 👍

Thank you Slip, if I may call you that....it's a lot easier lol.  A lot of people have a bad opinion of me because I have never been able to bite my tongue and I can understand how I come across.  The truth is, I'm really a damn good guy but a forum makes it easy for the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in people to come out at times and some more than others which I have been guilty of.  But your right Slip, what I'm writing now should not be invalidated by what I have written in the past...Thank you Slip for showing support my way!!!

• Like 4