Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that is something that is definitely personal choice.  From the recent pics and vids i've seen of her and Malia together, I prefer Malia's pussy over Leora's but Leora's is nice, it's just that I prefer Malia's.  Nora has one of the best pussy's to ever have been on RLC in my honest opinion.  

Me too...I like a pussy that has a lot going on, not a Barbie Doll pussy...😆

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

I like both

Particularly when it is being lovingly tendered to by the other's hand..... 😃🌟

Good Night Star GIF by Omer Correa Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

adorable cat GIF

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too...I like a pussy that has a lot going on, not a Barbie Doll pussy...😆

I don't remember ever having bad pussy.

But, in retrospect, I have to say the best I ever had wasn't worth half the shit I had to put up with to get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have come to the realization that I wasn't fair towards Leora and I am sorry for that Leora.  I guess it all had to do with her being with Paul.  I didn't subscribe to RLC to look at guys and even though Paul wasn't always around, he could pop out at any minute and therefore I didn't give her and Pauls apartment the attention it deserved when Leora was home alone.  I will have images embedded in my mind of what occurred Wednesday night probably until the day they lay me to rest.  Leora please forgive me for what I may have put you through in the past!!!

Careful Harley...next you'll be posting that you're renewing your sub 😉

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Careful Harley...next you'll be posting that you're renewing your sub 😉

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't subscribe to RLC to look at guys and even though Paul wasn't always around, he could pop out at any minute and therefore I didn't give her and Pauls apartment the attention it deserved when Leora was home alone.  I will have images embedded in my mind of what occurred Wednesday night probably until the day they lay me to rest.  Leora please forgive me for what I may have put you through in the past!!!

Combined posts here, these 2 women are the only reason i still subscribe. Worth all of my own money that i hand over. And yes a major reason is because of the unfolding scenes that even three months ago would have been unimaginable, probably even to the Girls themselves.  Therefore any male involvement inside that place would, for me personally, wreck everything in its tracks. I wouldn't really fancy going from watching the sublime to watching the ridickheadulous.

(See what i did there? Hey, lot of thought goes into these posts you know!).