Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

46 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Just saw the replay,that was awesome and a surprise to see.Who had expect that after wedneday evenings show.Maybe Malia inspired her to do it.I got to say,Leora has the most beautiful pussy I ever seen,and I´ve seen quite alot in my days.

I concur with your assessment of Leora’s pussy, my personal opinion is that it is even further enhanced when she invites her Brazilian friend along for a few months......The darkness accentuates her pussy magnificently, and far enough away to not cause any problems,  should any lucky individual be giving the lovely lady a tongue tickle..🙀

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

They have that song on again, always makes me think of 'Their' time together at night sometimes. All i can sing to it whenever i hear it is.....

"I can't stand it. A Pomegranate. Uh-Oh!"

Pretty sure those are not the actual lyrics though.....But i'd love it if they sang that out loud one day! I'd split my sides!!

31 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

They have that song on again, always makes me think of 'Their' time together at night sometimes. All i can sing to it whenever i hear it is.....

"I can't stand it. A Pomegranate. Uh-Oh!"

Pretty sure those are not the actual lyrics though.....But i'd love it if they sang that out loud one day! I'd split my sides!!

do you know any more lyrics to the song than those?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

do you know any more lyrics to the song than those?

I think the first part of the chorus is something like "I'm not a shave hole".

Just like the one that is one of Malia's faves, a rap style woman singing "Who is my sexy towel? Who, who?"

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Slip, if I may call you that....it's a lot easier lol.  A lot of people have a bad opinion of me because I have never been able to bite my tongue and I can understand how I come across.  The truth is, I'm really a damn good guy but a forum makes it easy for the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in people to come out at times and some more than others which I have been guilty of.  But your right Slip, what I'm writing now should not be invalidated by what I have written in the past...Thank you Slip for showing support my way!!!

Quit stealing my lines 😏🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think the first part of the chorus is something like "I'm not a shave hole".

Just like the one that is one of Malia's faves, a rap style woman singing "Who is my sexy towel? Who, who?"

i was going to post them for you but i can't find either one of those songs