Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

30 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think the first part of the chorus is something like "I'm not a shave hole".

Just like the one that is one of Malia's faves, a rap style woman singing "Who is my sexy towel? Who, who?"

That's kind of humorous slipper. Although I know and have realized for years that the style of music considered to be rap has mostly been a style recognized to be a good style of music for the most part by younger generation folks.

My opinion of that style of music hasn't been as favorable. Most of that style of music that I've ever been experienced to was either way too repetative in the same lyrics over and over and just didn't have enough different lyrics, or the lyrics that some of them did have, did not make any sense to offer any sensible meanings, or were flat out mostly consisting of vulgar, nasty, and disgusting comments and meanings.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looks like the girls are heading for a night out. Malia in a very sexy black number there! But couldn't get it to sit right so has now gone for the stripey sailors outfit.

13 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Looks like the girls are heading for a night out. Malia in a very sexy black number there! But couldn't get it to sit right so has now gone for the stripey sailors outfit.

I texted and asked her if they might be interested in a cruise on the sailboat. 🙂

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I texted and asked her if they might be interested in a cruise on the sailboat. 🙂

Well she turned you down. Jeans are going on now!