Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Combined, these 2 women are the only reason is still subscribe. Worth all of my own money that i hand over. And yes a major reason is because of the unfolding scenes that even three months ago would have been unimaginable, probably even to the Girls themselves.  Therefore any male involvement inside that place would, for me personally, wreck everything in its tracks. I wouldn't really fancy going from watching the sublime to watching the ridickheadulous.

(See what i did there? Hey, lot of thought goes into these posts you know!).

Very good Slipper...😁

Except this was Harley's post, not mine, although I did enjoy it...😉

I didn't subscribe to RLC to look at guys and even though Paul wasn't always around, he could pop out at any minute and therefore I didn't give her and Pauls apartment the attention it deserved when Leora was home alone.  I will have images embedded in my mind of what occurred Wednesday night probably until the day they lay me to rest.  Leora please forgive me for what I may have put you through in the past!!!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Very good Slipper...😁

I didn't subscribe to RLC to look at guys and even though Paul wasn't always around, he could pop out at any minute and therefore I didn't give her and Pauls apartment the attention it deserved when Leora was home alone.  I will have images embedded in my mind of what occurred Wednesday night probably until the day they lay me to rest.  Leora please forgive me for what I may have put you through in the past!!!

I know Sir, what i meant was, what Harley said above, and also what you joked about - The thought of him renewing simply because of L&M, THAT is what i meant by saying "Combining" the two posts, as both what you said and what Harley said summed up why i subscribe, and why is STILL subscribe. Sorry for the confusion!

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Very good Slipper...😁

Yeah Slip, don't be giving the Red Hot NagaChilli Pepper any credit for my posts LOL

• Haha 2

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

I know Sir, what i meant was, what Harley said above, and also what you joked about - The thought of him renewing simply because of L&M, THAT is what i meant by saying "Combining" the two posts, as both what you said and what Harley said summed up why i subscribe, and why is STILL subscribe. Sorry for the confusion!

No worries my friend..I'm known to quote Harley all the time, but not this time...🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looks like they went a gig, singing as they came in and both looked like they took out earplugs. Good sense! With the volume nowadays of some places.