Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

I was surprised as everyone else the first time Leora touched Malia's pussy. Til then, Leora didn't show any signs of being remotely bisexual. Now, they tease us and each other. Massages, pussy rubbing. We wait for that next step, licking. Tonight it was close as Leora laid in the right position but... teasing, again. Tomorrow? Sunday? We wait, watch, wishing...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I know which scene you are talking about. You are referring to cams 9, and 11.   

But the best scene, with the most potential for chaos. Was cam 2 at exactly 01:15:00.

With a return scene at 01: 15: 56. Those who have access to replay. Will find it interesting.

" Itsy Bitsy ------ "  I think the girls spotted it. But, did not react. Which is a bit of a surprise. 😉

I saw it,a very big spider crawling down it´s web.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, scutus said:

But the best scene, with the most potential for chaos. Was cam 2 at exactly 01:15:00.

With a return scene at 01: 15: 56. Those who have access to replay. Will find it interesting.

" Itsy Bitsy ------ "  I think the girls spotted it. But, did not react. Which is a bit of a surprise. 😉

YES! Out of nowhere, down he came, right hand side. A proper whopper too by the looks of it! I think they missed it because Dr. Killjoy was attempting, and finally succeeding, to piss Leora off on the phone at the time.

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I think it was spotted later when Leora broke out the light on here phone looking at a web maybe.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So really, as i read. All this teasing, honestly, never goes anywhere, does it? Err....

So i must have been dreaming when on Wednesday night both Girls were lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, after 2 hours, looking like they had been dragged out of Car Wash that had been hit by a hurricane. 

And how they gently caress whilst staring at each others' bodies now more than ever.

And how they are now growing even closer not only as best friends, but in new ways too, despite or even against the odds.

And how their body language is suggesting more than words could ever speak.

Tease? Pah!

13 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

i decid never suscribe again to rlc especially cause this teasing shity show is so boring queen leora my ass

That is certainly your decision and I applaud it if you are doing it because you are unhappy with RLC, I was unhappy with RLC when I chose to terminate my subscription and that was over 3 years ago.  However, from what i've been reading of this apartment, it's as close to real life as you are going to get.  The Barca show girls....not even close.  It's refreshing to read about this apartment instead of reading about Ginger in Barcelona that has 7 toys stuck in 7 holes....her pussy, ass, mouth, ear canals, and nostrils.  Now if that is the teasing shows that I really feel you are talking about, don't ruin the mood for this apartment and the fans of this apartment.  I think everybody knows how I feel about people cancelling their subscriptions and the only reason I feel that way is because of the BS Barca apartments.  Something I think you should really think about Seb.  This apartment isn't going to be a toy in every hole, every night kind of apartment because these girls just aren't like that........think about it is all I ask.  I support you decision because you are bored with RLC and that is something that very few people on this forum will admit to.  However, at the same time this apartment has been knocking it out of the park with as close to being real and genuine as you can get!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is certainly your decision and I applaud it if you are doing it because you are unhappy with RLC, I was unhappy with RLC when I chose to terminate my subscription and that was over 3 years ago.  However, from what i've been reading of this apartment, it's as close to real life as you are going to get.  The Barca show girls....not even close.  It's refreshing to read about this apartment instead of reading about Ginger in Barcelona that has 7 toys stuck in 7 holes....her pussy, ass, mouth, ear canals, and nostrils.  Now if that is the teasing shows that I really feel you are talking about, don't ruin the mood for this apartment and the fans of this apartment.  I think everybody knows how I feel about people cancelling their subscriptions and the only reason I feel that way is because of the BS Barca apartments.  Something I think you should really think about Seb.  This apartment isn't going to be a toy in every hole, every night kind of apartment because these girls just aren't like that........thin about it is all I ask.  I support you decision because you are bored with RLC and that is something that very few people on this forum will admit to.  However, at the same time this apartment has been knocking it out of the park with as close to being real and genuine as you can get!!

YES!!!!! 👍

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is certainly your decision and I applaud it if you are doing it because you are unhappy with RLC, I was unhappy with RLC when I chose to terminate my subscription and that was over 3 years ago.  However, from what i've been reading of this apartment, it's as close to real life as you are going to get.  The Barca show girls....not even close.  It's refreshing to read about this apartment instead of reading about Ginger in Barcelona that has 7 toys stuck in 7 holes....her pussy, ass, mouth, ear canals, and nostrils.  Now if that is the teasing shows that I really feel you are talking about, don't ruin the mood for this apartment and the fans of this apartment.  I think everybody knows how I feel about people cancelling their subscriptions and the only reason I feel that way is because of the BS Barca apartments.  Something I think you should really think about Seb.  This apartment isn't going to be a toy in every hole, every night kind of apartment because these girls just aren't like that........thin about it is all I ask.  I support you decision because you are bored with RLC and that is something that very few people on this forum will admit to.  However, at the same time this apartment has been knocking it out of the park with as close to being real and genuine as you can get!!

I certanly agree with you Harley,Ginger is realy a pig.Chasing men on every party they have,just to get fucked.It´s disgusting to see and not very normal.And yes,she looks like a pig too.But these 2 girls here in this apartment are more real to me.They are having

fun with each other,exploring each other.That´s why I choose to only watch these two.Becasue I love them both.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I certanly agree with you Harley,Ginger is realy a pig.Chasing men on every party they have,just to get fucked.It´s disgusting to see and not very normal.And yes,she looks like a pig too.But these 2 girls here in this apartment are more real to me.They are having

fun with each other,exploring each other.That´s why I choose to only watch these two.Becasue I love them both.

i agree with you especially barca girls make me cancell my suscription the pig lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I certainly agree with you Harley,Ginger is really a pig.  Chasing men on every party they have, just to get fucked.  It's disgusting to see and not very normal.  And yes, she looks like a pig too.  But these 2 girls here in this apartment are more real to me.  They are having fun with each other, exploring each other.  That's why I choose to only watch these two.  Because I love them both.

I cleaned up your post a little bit because it was hard to see where one sentence ended and another one started....hope you don't mind.

Yes, I totally feel that all the Barcelona apartments have gone down the crapper.  Ginger is just one of many that are disgusting IMO.  If I was to subscribe tomorrow, I would only watch two apartments, this one and Masha's.  Masha's for the cleaning lady and of course this one for the two lovely ladies that occupy it.  For me, it's just not worth what RLC is asking for a monthly subscription for two apartments.  If RLC had a pay as you go per apartment, I'd be all over that like white on rice!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

i agree with you especially barca girls make me cancell my suscription the pig lol

I'm glad you said this Seb.  I believe there are many that are unhappy with the Barcelona apartments and I think you may have been disgruntled over this apartment because of those apartments.  If I'm wrong, please tell me I'm wrong....I promise it won't hurt my feelings!

• Like 1