Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If the comparisons of GOV to this apartment and the occupants were song lyrics, then something as profound as this -

Thank you for the days,
Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me.
I'm thinking of the days,
I won't forget a single day, believe me.

I bless the light,
I bless the light that lights on you believe me.
And though you're gone,
You're with me every single day, believe me.

.....Would be this apartment.

Whereas GOV would be as profound as -

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree....

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you said this Seb.  I believe there are many that are unhappy with the Barcelona apartments and I think you may have been disgruntled over this apartment because of those apartments.  If I'm wrong, please tell me I'm wrong....I promise it won't hurt my feelings!

you guess good 😉

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What Wednesday night proved to me HF was that if people relax and have some patience they will be rewarded tenfold.

The atmosphere within the forum is good, so it is picked up by Leora, and she takes a great deal of pleasure out of giving pleasure.

As I have stated before she is a good woman, with a kind and generous disposition. She can be a good friend, but also a fearsome enemy if she is crossed, as I sadly know from experience.

I have not always agreed with Leora on several things in the past, and have made my views public at the time, but on reflection she was probably 95% correct and I was a fucking idiot.

About six weeks ago I had an epiphany, and realised that I had no right to criticise her, all she had ever given me was pleasure, and I was showing my gratitude by being an arsehole towards her, like a selfish child....If anyone needed to sort thier life out it was me not Leora.

So as far as I'm concerned she can do as little or as much as she wants to, whenever she wants to, and when she goes out from the apartment for the day or night I hope she has a terrific time and eventually returns refreshed and contented.🙀

Sometime's it's good to get things off your chest and come to terms with a few things...Sorry for my rant !! 😼

I know you read me jimbo. I think we are of the same mind in many ways. Stay just like this. i think she knows.

• Like 3

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

Saturday

🐈😘