beautiful pretty girlsย 

Leora and Malia ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ

Pulo beautiful ๐Ÿˆ

Pulo ๐Ÿˆlove ๐Ÿ’ž leora and Maliaย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ

Have a great and happy with joy

Good weekendย 

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

ย  ย Perhaps it may have not been such of any bad idea or thought if someone may have considered waiting or postponing what apparently occurred yesterday morning until later last night while both were spending some close and relaxxing time together again. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I certanly agree with you Harley,Ginger is realy a pig.Chasing men on every party they have,just to get fucked.Itยดs disgusting to see and not very normal.And yes,she looks like a pig too.But these 2 girls here in this apartment are more real to me.They are having

fun with each other,exploring each other.Thatยดs why I choose to only watch these two.Becasue I love them both.

I agree with the general sentiment with regards to the show houses but I don't like the personal insults. Ginger is certainly not my cup of tea in the looks department but she does not deserve to be called a Pig. We observers have no right to make moral judgements on any of the residents nor should we be allowed by this forum to denigrate their appearance.ย 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Leora ๐Ÿ‘ธ

will leaveย 

White dressย 

ย 

Malia ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ

Bubble bathย 

Have a great happy day with joyย 

Two beautiful pretty girlsย 

Leora love Maliaย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

Just now, van the man said:

I agree with the general sentiment with regards to the show houses but I don't like the personal insults. Ginger is certainly not my cup of tea in the looks department but she does not deserve to be called a Pig. We observers have no right to make moral judgements on any of the residents nor should we be allowed by this forum to denigrate their appearance.ย 

ย  ย I agree vtm. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Koala ๐Ÿจ

In floorย 

ย  ย He was being a naughty little bear peeking at Leora under her slip last night and while transitioning to getting dressed while in all her natural splendid glory this morning. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2