Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

3 hours ago, seb1986 said:

i decid never suscribe again to rlc especially cause this teasing shity show is so boring queen leora my ass

That’s a pity! Just when we were all beginning to like you and appreciating your contribution to the forum....People just let us down constantly, can’t rely on anyone any more.....😸

Nice of you to say some nice things about Leora, she always appreciates what her die hard ultra fans like you have to say about her..

Be a stranger Y’all !🤪

• Like 6

3 hours ago, seb1986 said:

i decid never suscribe again to rlc especially cause this teasing shity show is so boring queen leora my ass

I think you make it clear here that you don't see that this was not a show  but two relaxing friends, of course they make plans but what they do is real and not a show and it seems that they are far from finished.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think you make it clear here that you don't see that this was not a show  but two relaxing friends, of course they make plans but what they do is real and not a show and it seems that they are far from finished.

I said the other night, It's like a guy in the pub saying "Can't stop, i'm on a promise!". So when he gets home, does that mean everything is then fake?!?!! Of course things get spoken about, to the extent of "Do you fancy it, want to later when we get back?", even maybe shortly beforehand, knowing the time of night. But that does not matter - The actions, the emotions are what matters. And what we have seen over the last few occasions have proved beyond doubt that this is truly something real. And as alluded to, even like tonight and last night, the change in them simply lying there watching the tablet, how close they now are both physically and emotionally, tells its own story. It is something that is becoming more difficult to ignore, including by themselves.

6 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I said the other night, It's like a guy in the pub saying "Can't stop, i'm on a promise!". So when he gets home, does that mean everything is then fake?!?!! Of course things get spoken about, to the extent of "Do you fancy it, want to later when we get back?", even maybe shortly beforehand, knowing the time of night. But that does not matter - The actions, the emotions are what matters. And what we have seen over the last few occasions have proved beyond doubt that this is truly something real. And as alluded to, even like tonight and last night, the change in them simply lying there watching the tablet, how close they now are both physically and emotionally, tells its own story. It is something that is becoming more difficult to ignore, including by themsel

It all comes to the who wait and wait and wait be Patience and wait and wait

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

It all comes to the who wait and wait and wait be Patience and wait and wait

But some things in life Chris are worth waiting for....To most people Leora fits into that category..🤔

• Like 6