Burberry & Stifler (2020) Part #1

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 20.18.29.png

Now standart for VH 5/10.

Girl is hot and wants party. But I do not think that she will be able to search people like Darcie.

Stif - this is Stif in the worst form. Minimal interest in sex and naughty things. Bigger interest in doping and cartoons in brain. Anna and Alex will come from time to time (once at week). But I do not think that they will arrange an epic swing orgies.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Now standart for VH 5/10.

Girl is hot and wants party. But I do not think that she will be able to search for people like Darcie.

Stif - this is Stif in the worst form. Minimal interest in sex and naughty things. Bigger interest in doping and cartoons in brain. Anna and Alex will come from time to time (once at week). But I do not think that they will arrange an epic swing orgies.

I like the girl, she is very pretty. with her & Anna & Alex around , this place is an interesting one to watch.

Guest maitre197

I d like to say Burberry is too pretty to fuck with Stifler or male or female guests.

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

She won't stick around long. Month tops. 

How many time in the project do you give to Daenerys?

13 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

How many time in the project do you give to Daenerys?

Will be 3 months tomorrow and been a massive waste of time. Going by the latest "Health Issue" not very long. Good chance this Amelie will take her place, and let's be honest can't do any worse. 

They are fake couple. There will be minimum of action (girl trying to find guys - but we'll see). Place will be used as alcohol cave for Alex and Stif. Perhaps as casting apt in this city.

41 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Perfection!!!

Where? She doesn’t even dress sexually, but simply as visit to friend/parents. Perfection - this is Perfection. I do not see anything interesting. It is just that girls level in VH has fallen so much that average is causing so much attention. Just to remind:

8699.jpg

8.jpg

8004.jpg

kissa1.jpg

Screenshot954.jpg

grace2.jpg

lf3u.jpg

2460.jpg

And yet - all these people received less money than now Stif or sofa defenders like Val or Helena. Moreover, subscribers paid less for some these apartments than for what we currently have. Honestly and fairly? Think for yourself.:wink:

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I remember people complaining here about each of the tenants you just posted photos of above...

Well, now a lot complains about every apartment too. And not from me. But just compare level then and now.:wink:

• Thanks 1