Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

VHTV is the place for you!!

No it's not just to clarify i don't want them to fuck every day but some regular sex would be nice like the others have. With the other departed couples some could go weeks without sex every couple of days is fine i don't expect every day or multiple round every day.

• Like 2

Just now, Daleys said:

No it's not just to clarify i don't want them to fuck every day but some regular sex would be nice like the others have. With the other departed couples some could go weeks without sex every couple of days is fine i don't expect every day or multiple round every day.

you sure bring it up enough for me and others to think differently.  if you expect all the tenants to act like those trashy girls in Barcelona then you are in the wrong place IMO.

il y a 10 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you sure bring it up enough for me and others to think differently.  if you expect all the tenants to act like those trashy girls in Barcelona then you are in the wrong place IMO.

No more so that any of the rest and it's not my fault you and others think what you want. If you can please link to me to where every post i make in a day is all about sex sex sex sex and wanting them to have sex i only reply with it once yes it would be nice but like i said I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE SEX EVERY MINUTE OF THE FUCKING DAY.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

No more so that any of the rest and it's not my fault you and others think what you want. If you can please link to me to where every post i make in a day is all about sex sex sex sex and wanting them to have sex i only reply with it once yes it would be nice but like i said I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE SEX EVERY MINUTE OF THE FUCKING DAY.

you don't have to be rude Daleys, you've posted it enough is all I'm saying and by you using the big words (as in big fonts and all caps) is only giving credence to what I said.  have a good day, no need to reply as I see you can't stay civil about it.

il y a 26 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you don't have to be rude Daleys, you've posted it enough is all I'm saying and by you using the big words (as in big fonts and all caps) is only giving credence to what I said.  have a good day, no need to reply as I see you can't stay civil about it.

Well the big fonts worked because i think i now I got my point across. You weren't getting the message before this post. I don't have any interest whatsoever in the girls apartments. I'm not in the wrong place i want everyday normal life situation Carla and Yanai guests is what i'm into fun parties and friends talking and having fun not the fake naked shows and whatever goes on in the girls apartments. Yes i want to see sex but not in the way you think it's a bonus if they have sex everyday and so on. If you still don't get what i want and what others think that's not my problem or others. Sometimes you have to post big fonts or as you said to get angry to get my point across.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well the big fonts worked because i think i now I got my point across. You weren't getting the message before this post. I don't have any interest whatsoever in the girls apartments. I'm not in the wrong place i want everyday normal life situation Carla and Yanai guests is what i'm into fun parties and friends talking and having fun not the fake naked shows and whatever goes on in the girls apartments. Yes i want to see sex but not in the way you think it's a bonus if they have sex everyday and so on. If you still don't get what i want and what others think that's not my problem or others. Sometimes you have to post big fonts or as you said to get angry to get my point across.

OK Daleys...i'm not going to argue with you.