Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

They have probably agreed on a part-time job with RLC. And to be honest I still prefer a part-time apartment to no apartment at all. Their sex -life is uninspired. Yet I find it quite interesting to see her hide her bottles and drink secretly. It’s a different kind of voyeurism. On the other hand, however, I really wish she found some medical support to solve her psychological problems.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Ans some still defend this big BIG BS.Even rlc doesnt even bother putting the info,she left house days ago,now seems its buger man also.My bet is that soon rlc will put the travel signal,days after she left.This have no defense,this two(that i doubth they are a real couple)just wanted a nice cash cow..just close this cursed house and use the money in a active couples house in spain or italy.

Kitty used to read the forum. Maybe we should ask her to buy some wood,  pop across to this apt and board the place up...😏

• Like 1

In any case doesnt gives site a good rep,recent house(reopening) and in two months is always with travel signal and house empty.And would give even worst rep if site putted the travel info on time.What a big failure.Also hardly will bring new paid clients,people wont pay to see empty houses and travel signals.plane GIF

16 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

They have probably agreed on a part-time job with RLC. And to be honest I still prefer a part-time apartment to no apartment at all. Their sex -life is uninspired. Yet I find it quite interesting to see her hide her bottles and drink secretly. It’s a different kind of voyeurism. On the other hand, however, I really wish she found some medical support to solve her psychological problems.

RLC needs real couples who really live in the apartments and are not just visiting for a short time.

It needs couples who also have a few friends in the area to visit from time to time. It has to be home and not a place where they can put on a show for the camera.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC needs real couples who really live in the apartments and are not just visiting for a short time.

It needs couples who also have a few friends in the area to visit from time to time. It has to be home and not a place where they can put on a show for the camera.

This couple have been on vacation more than they are there. When they are there, they suck. Next couple please.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1