Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I don't dislike the couple personally but i just hate that they are always on vacation.

I don't think it is her fault, she seems horny a good bit of the time, he is to damn lazy to fuck her.

It's because you don't look enough at this couple because most of the time, it is she who refuses Pepik's advances
In fact, she decides where and when
Like Julia with Eric, except that Julia almost never wanted ^^

• Like 1

15 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

she almost took a shit in the corner of the room by the tv

But she decided to go to the bathtub instead! 😁 I'm starting to gain interest in this couple! 👍🏻

16 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

does eliska have a drinking problem she found her stash of wine in her bedroom wardrobe 

or was it non alcoholic 

IMO Eliska has 2 illinesses--1. She is an alcoholic and 2. She is bolemic   I say she needs psychological help and support from family, friends and Pepik not to enable her, but

to encourage her to get that help.  But maybe that is why they take so many "vacations"--they are going somewhere to get her help, but at this point it is not working.

Last night when they were on the couch, she wanted affection and attention and only got ignored from him which exacerbated her drinking. However, that being said, one can only get

help if they recognize  and accept the fact that they do need to change and need  help.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, happyone said:

IMO Eliska has 2 illinesses--1. She is an alcoholic and 2. She is bolemic   I say she needs psychological help and support from family, friends and Pepik not to enable her, but

to encourage her to get that help.  But maybe that is why they take so many "vacations"--they are going somewhere to get her help, but at this point it is not working.

Last night when they were on the couch, she wanted affection and attention and only got ignored from him which exacerbated her drinking. However, that being said, one can only get

help if they recognize  and accept the fact that they do need to change and need  help.

before she wanted to cuddle it looked like he was on her phone and saw some messages and he seemed upset. idk why.

she tried to ask for her phone but he pull away her phone from her hand. thats why i thought he was sitting there not acknowledging her because of a certain text message that he didnt like 

• Thanks 1