Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Be very careful what you wish for others---- because there is a saying " it might just turn around and bite you in your ass".  😏

But he's not wrong at all saying that. They should experience being sick and near death (not die, because I don't wish death to anyone) because of being all together like this (which is great, but not under this situation we're all living)

Just now, costa049 said:

But he's not wrong at all saying that. They should experience being sick and near death (not die, because I don't wish death to anyone) because of being all together like this

Thank you Costa and you are absolutely correct and i'm not just saying that about Carla and her guests, it also goes for all the idiot kids in my country!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Costa and you are absolutely correct and i'm not just saying that about Carla and her guests, it also goes for all the idiot kids in my country!

It's great seing them all together and partying, but not in this period of time

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, they have no respect for what is going on in this world!!

Do you know the sanitary rules of Spain before saying that they do not respect what is happening in the world?
I'm pretty sure it's okay to meet as a small committee as they do

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They should experience being sick and near death (not die, because I don't wish death to anyone) because of being all together like this (which is great, but not under this situation we're all living)

Yes you're right. Let's wish sickness on them all so they don't invite guests over and have parties.. and then you can go on and on about how RLC is boring and that there's nothing going on in any of the apartments.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you know the sanitary rules of Spain before saying that they do not respect what is happening in the world?

We do not have to know the sanitary rules of any country to have good sence and logic and try to preserve our lives to the fullest in a pandemic

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You're wrong oh great defender of all RLC!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

We do not have to know the sanitary rules of any country to have good sence and logic and preserve our lives in a pandemic

Exactly....I'm staring to like you more and more!  Someone with a head on his shoulders!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You're right but they had friends over even back when Spain, and mostly Barcelona/Catalonia, was in full lockdown.

Not sure why it's suddenly a topic though as none of the Barça tenants have ever followed the lockdown rules anyway, except for Martina & Alberto.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, they have no respect for what is going on in this world!!

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's great seing them all together and partying, but not in this period of time

I think that they all belong to the same dance group or similar---How do you both know that in their situation, that they have not all been tested for COVID

and therefore are safe to be together without wearing masks????   IMO you should know all the facts before you condemn someone for the way they act. .  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

We do not have to know the sanitary rules of any country to have good sence and logic and preserve our lives in a pandemic

I agree but like everywhere, as long as we respect the framework of the law, then we think that we fear nothing

After I find it strange to be remonstrated with a small group of people even when leaders of countries hold meetings to be re-elected in several months without any health rules or when other advocates that it is only a gripette while taking crowds

I don't know who are the most dangerous in the end

• Like 1