Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

You're right but they had friends over even back when Spain, and mostly Barcalona/Catalonia, was in full lockdown.

Not sure why it's suddenly a topic though as none of the Barça tenants have ever followed the lockdown rules anyway, except for Martina & Alberto.

who gives a damn about the Barca tenants anyway.....just saying

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

We do not have to know the sanitary rules of any country to have good sence and logic and try to preserve our lives in a pandemic

Except... what Yanai and Carla do have no impact on your life directly. So really it's either watch and enjoy the party, or simply turn off the apartment if having friends over is that offensive to you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

who gives a damn about the Barca tenants anyway.....just saying

You? You literally started the whole discussion about it. All I'm saying is that none of the tenants across the site who live in the area followed the confinement rules.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Except... what Yanai and Carla do have no impact on your life directly. So really it's either watch and enjoy the party, or simply turn off the apartment if having friends over is that offensive to you.

If you think like that you are not humanist and you are individualistic, I'm sorry, not to offend you. And if everyone thinks that way, we won't be preserving the world in which we all live

11 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

You're right but they had friends over even back when Spain, and mostly Barcalona/Catalonia, was in full lockdown.

Not sure why it's suddenly a topic though as none of the Barça tenants have ever followed the lockdown rules anyway, except for Martina & Alberto.

Young people unfortunately do feel less concerned because it is not the most deadly age group, they simply forget that they can endanger their parent or grandparent
In the United States, students hold covid parties to be able to get sick and at the same time touch a pot
So in the end, what they do here in Spain, at Carla's, it stays soft

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think that they all belong to the same dance group or similar---How do you both know that in their situation, that they have not all been tested for COVID

and therefore are safe to be together without wearing masks????   IMO you should know all the facts before you condemn someone for the way they act. .  

i don't know and neither do you, it's the principal of it all!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't know and neither do you, it's the principal of it all!!

Principals and ideas are fine, but if the facts do not substantiate the principal, then it is worthless. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Young people unfortunately do not feel less concerned because it is not the most deadly age group, they simply forget that they can endanger their parent or grandparent
In the United States, students hold covid parties to be able to get sick and at the same time touch a pot

I don't disagree with you. I was just specifying that it was a common trend. 👍

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Young people unfortunately do not feel less concerned because it is not the most deadly age group, they simply forget that they can endanger their parent or grandparent

I fixed it for you!