Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

2 minutes ago, darkman said:

PROHIBIDO TAPAR LAS CAMARAS  , ESO DIJO .

thank you it's nice to enlighten us
What I find strange is that I do not have the impression that these girls have tried to do it unless I missed something of the evening
Good it is a pity, you break my delirium because I would like a real roomate apartment with the girlfriends of Carla :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Carla and Yanai must be aware of last night antics of the covering of the cams so.

They passed the message, now to see how the different guests, who now have the information, will evolve with the cameras, it makes me want to put everyone to bed now ^^

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

They passed the message, now to see how the different guests, who now have the information, will evolve with the cameras, it makes me want to put everyone to bed now ^^

Was this from the two out on the terrace.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Because we were just told, if they did it with these two girls, I guess they must have done the same thing with the couple this morning

Yes i deleted that post i realised it must have been that.

POSIBLES candidatas para follar esta noche , la misma pareja de anoche , y la otra chica que estaba en la terraza , el chico y la chica que duermen en la terraza e sposible tambien , la morena borracha y la de los dientes grandes esta la duda . dos se vam ahora mismo .

Just now, Daleys said:

Hubo otra pareja invitada que se jodió en la terraza también escuchando la conversación.

esos si follan sera tapados , pero tremendo culo que tiene , no creo que se atreva a mas .

il y a 1 minute, darkman a dit :

POSSIBLE candidates to fuck tonight, the same couple last night, and the other girl who was on the terrace, the boy and the girl who sleep on the terrace and possibly also, the drunken brunette and the one with big teeth is in doubt. two are leaving right now.

I don't think the ones that fucked out on the terrace will do it in the guest room either on the terrace and maybe another couple in the guest room.