Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I didn't waste any hours just because they didn't fuck didn't mean I enjoyed it.

yes I think that those who want parties with guests, expect nothing in particular from its events except to spend a good evening watching good entertainment
And above all it allows to wake up our voyeuristic eye because RLC at the start it is a site for this kind of thing
I see it like that and I take nice little moments as a bonus

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What a great saturday in this house,even with a big surprise..never tought the cute tall brunet would do something "more" in cams but she and her boyfriend had a nice hands session in livingroom coach.Another great gathering courtesy of C&Y and their guests.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The funniest thing is...how many of you wasted hours and hours waiting for something to materialize?

But thats exactly the point,what makes it enjoyabke and trilling to watch,contrary to most houses in site were we know what will happen,when and in what maner in this saturday gathering we didnt knew shitt and thats absolutey briliant.In past rlc was a lot based on this type of moments before all the pros and shows took charge of site.We had more varied,entertaining(in my taste)then in last month most houses togheter.If would had great to see some guests having sex..yes of course,but it was all the event togheter that made it wortwile.With more houses,residents,guests like this and rlc wouldnt need 20 free cams and probrably would be in better position.

• Like 1

there is so much good things to do for rlc seriously, they have just to pick up one or two guest couples of the carla apartment and open new apartments with them if they are ok for join the project,

just imagne all the good interaction we would have between the apartments with all theses friends... come on rlc take off your blind glasses and move your ass a little !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, firewall a dit :

there is so much good things to do for rlc seriously, they have just to pick up one or two guest couples of the carla apartment and open new apartments with them if they are ok for join the project,

just imagne all the good interaction we would have between the apartments with all theses friends... come on rlc take off your blind glasses and move your ass a little !

I agree as Carla and Yanai on every other weekend go to their apartment as they are gone on some weekends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Daleys said:

I agree as Carla and Yanai on every other weekend go to their apartment as they are gone on some weekends.

the advantage is we could see these parties almost every week-ends after,

if i was rlc this is what i will try to do (open new apartments with the guest couples of carla)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Why? Do you think a good party with friends with  pretty girls is worth nothing?

I don't think a party with pretty girls is worth nothing!  I think spending 6 to 8 hours watching a party with pretty girls on one's computer is a total waste of time IMHO!!

37 minutes ago, firewall said:

33 minutes ago, Daleys said:

We all see that,only rlc doesnt .Carla&Yanai and their social life done in cams style of houses is what site needs to be revamped,when this couple is out we basicaly dont have almost nothing interesting,they just needed one,two houses opened in spain and because they are close and all friends this hoises could be active,fun and interesting.But rlc prefers to reopen a house with residents that not even talk on phone on cams and every weekend they leave.Really dont make any sense.

• Like 1