Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

35 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is so much good things to do for rlc seriously, they have just to pick up one or two guest couples of the carla apartment and open new apartments with them if they are ok for join the project,

just imagne all the good interaction we would have between the apartments with all theses friends... come on rlc take off your blind glasses and move your ass a little !

there you go...wishing for another GOV/COV type apartment.  Bad choice IMO.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The funniest thing is...how many of you wasted hours and hours waiting for something to materialize?

Well...I'm actually pretty surprised how these parties emulate real life...I'm having one next week, all of our couple friends will be there...it starts a 1 am and the highlight will be us sitting for endless hours on the master bed (or sometimes the guest bed) doing absolutely NOTHING. Might hook up a cam and bait the NA subs for the rest of the night.  What a bunch of horse shit!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, firewall said:

the advantage is we could see these parties almost every week-ends after,

if i was rlc this is what i will try to do (open new apartments with the guest couples of carla)

It would just be another musical chairs setting just like it is with the GOV/COV apartments and that would suck balls!!

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well...I'm actually pretty surprised how these parties emulate real life...I'm having one next week, all of our couple friends will be there...it starts a 1 am and the highlight will be us sitting for endless hours on the master bed (or sometimes the guest bed) doing absolutely NOTHING. Might hook up a cam and bait the NA subs for the rest of the night.  What a bunch of horse shit!

It's kind of hard to see it any other way Max!!  The 3 or 4 people that commented on this party all night long must live in the sticks where there is no interaction with people LOL.

Carla was been such a good surprise,i dont like rejoins so i didnt like when she returned,always found her kinda not interesting and not fun to watch in cams,but with her ex gone(that was kinda an jerk)and Yanai with her the changes are so obvious,she actualy funny,and even started fidding her sexy.The two are a good exemple of rlc residents.To bad they can be cloned and puted in other houses,rlc would be so much fun and varieded.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What a lovely vibe and mood🥰.Talking about all tyoe of stuff,from grandparents,to videogames,to tats,to Yanai trying to bring someone to house today(probraby some friend).

you are lucky if you understand what they are talking about, that makes a big difference with us

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You have to take one look at the replay pics to see all the activity yesterday was from this apt.

Get your glasses changed...this apartment was only showing top cams due to a severe lack of activity in the rest of the apartments.